What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

gman

Juniors
Can anyone explain all the sections of the jersey image?

Like what is the part just under the shorts or to the sides of the boots and the part to the side of the sleaves of the jersey just above the headgear and below the socks.

Thanks.

Paullyboy

Coach
just look at a jersey you know well and work it from there, i just always open up the raiders jersey when making a different jersey and look at what is where

umosay

Juniors
here is my first attempt... warriors jersey from the early days...

warriors95.jpg

not bad considering i had only one crap pic that was a photo and it was only the shirt ~

Paullyboy

Coach
Its a good first attempt, probably could work on making the lines straight though, the shorts are the part that look the scrappiest. But as i said, a good first attempt.

Mambo

Juniors
choppies said:
what about a reds cash converters jersey?

I love playing these classic jerseys in my game
thanks to izzo and co

As far as I can tell, this is the only Australian based club that has yet to be made (exc. the Hunter Mariners)

izzo

Juniors
choppies said:
what about a reds cash converters jersey?

I love playing these classic jerseys in my game
thanks to izzo and co

one of my clients is sending it to me soon

Princess Ange

Juniors
gman said:

Like what is the part just under the shorts or to the sides of the boots and the part to the side of the sleaves of the jersey just above the headgear and below the socks.

Thanks.
what headgear??? those are the tops of the boots...

gman

Juniors
Princess Ange said:
gman said:

Thanks.
what headgear??? those are the tops of the boots...

Yeah I realised this after I started having a good look... LOL.. I always thought it was the headgear at first glance. :oops:

Jiffy

Juniors
is there a limit ie only 103 strips in total....so basically you just have to replace custom jerseys and thats it

Nuke

Staff member
I will be (hopefully) starting to upload my jersey creations soon. I have already made Newcastle's 1997 Grand Final uniform (including all badges & sponsors, ect), the Western Reds 1995 uniform, & Parramatta's 2004 jerseys (no socks or shorts yet, as I haven't seen them). Since I can't play the game on my computer (I almost can though...what's that saying...'so close but yet so far!'), I use my spare time to create these outfits. The menus work, so I can sorta test out what the team's gonna look like. It's particularily useful for getting the top half of the sleeve to match the bottom half, ect. Luckily, I have a mate whose computer can EASILY handle the game!

Now I'm just gonna have to re-install my website making programme so I can upload my designs, and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!

Nuke

Staff member

Open up S80.png (the blank, all-grey one), because that's the one I'll use as a reference.

THE SOCKS: are the 2 medium-grey things up the top on either side of the jersey.
THE JERSEY: obviously the jersey is the big, light-grey thing taking up most of the space.
THE UNDERNEATH PART OF THE SLEEVES: are the two slightly-darker-grey sections on either side of the sleeve part of the main jersey.
THE BOOTS: are the black things that look like head-gear!
THE SHORTS: these are also obvious as to where they are. The sides of the shorts (where teams have stripes, blocks, ect) are located about halfway between the middle of the shorts and the edges...if that makes sense!
THE COLLAR: is the 2 white blobs at the bottom.

Hope this helps!

gman

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Sx2.bmp

Hope that helps.

Thanks theVodkaCircle that is what I am after. Always wondered what the collar part and the under the arm part was - now I know.

Cheers.

Latest posts