What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q and A thread for new coaches

Misty Bee

First Grade
Updated Jono.

I've been updating as I go, because each day brings more changes to the list that Rabs doesn't necesarily hear about.

Jono078

Referee
Alright well I think I have thought of a good question Misty...

Since both my teams are even its likely my FG team wont be playing while my RG team will be in finals...

So my question is while my FG team is eliminated can I bring players from that sqaud to help me in the finals in RG?

To make things fair I think it should be... To play in the RG finals series you would have to play 2 weeks priors to the finals unless injuries occur?

This has been discussed before.

I belive the top 15 players are to be excluded.

I also belive there should be an argument/exception if a (backup) player has played the majority of the season in PL.

Depends on how your team works.

Remember the FG coach picks the players that he needs and the PL coach make his team from the rest.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
dragondad said:
Does FG coach send in a combined gameplan of FG and PL or can send it in individually?

either coach can send it, but it has to be a single combined gameplan

Corbin

Juniors
This is gunna sound very stupid but which 1 is which

(ones in brackets i know)

Left (2,3,12
Right (4,5,11)
Centre
Direction
Assist (1, 13)

dragondad

First Grade
Corbin has been able to put in a real gameplan as he has his comp back so now we're set for a better trial :p

Latest posts