What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD team for Game 2

Amadaca

Juniors
My apologies I didn't realise you were League Unlimited self-appointed word regulator.

Oh ... by the way ... don't like the use of ampersands in sentences.

You made up a word, you muppet. May as well have written, 'ablurghu,' & complained for being pulled up on that :lol:

You don't, huh? Where do you prefer them? In your mathematical equations? Perhaps in your expletives as you hurl beer cans at the refs & players like all Queenslander inbreds do :lol:

Dazzat

First Grade
You made up a word, you muppet. May as well have written, 'ablurghu,' & complained for being pulled up on that :lol:

You don't, huh? Where do you prefer them? In your mathematical equations? Perhaps in your expletives as you hurl beer cans at the refs & players like all Queenslander inbreds do :lol:

Thank you so much for "pulling me up" for my horrific use of a word. To think ... I could have continued on throughout my life writing NSWers and never known.

And I take exception at you implying that I "hurl beer cans". This is an insult and I am very hurt ... in fact I may even go and stiff arm someone and hit them five times in the head.

Actually, I only throw rotten fruit at NSWers. Fresh fruit is just too expensive.

Amadaca

Juniors
You werent using a word. That's what I pulled you up on. I don't think you'll do anything violent. You're a QLDer (QLDmen? LOL) --- you don't have the balls.

Maybe you have the XXXX cans, though.

The Red Hill has eyes :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
It appears the loyalty card may have been removed from the QRL deck.

Desperate times & all that.

Dazzat

First Grade
If Queensland picked three completely different sides throughout this series, we may just about reach half the number of players NSW has used throughout Origin history.

If that happens, THEN you may call Queensland "loyalty" into question.

Before then, you just look stupid.

_Johnsy

Referee
Taking the loss well. Someone comments on the much touted QLD loyalty & the dummy goes flying. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Telling me when I can & cannot question QLD loyalty, arrogant merkin.

Dazzat

First Grade
Taking the loss well. Someone comments on the much touted QLD loyalty & the dummy goes flying. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Telling me when I can & cannot question QLD loyalty, arrogant merkin.

Just thought it funny any NSWer talking about loyalty. Hilarious in fact.

Amadaca

Juniors
Is that the kind of humour QLDmen subscribe to?

Considering you guys pick even more ineligible frauds to represent your state than we do, what the f**k would you know of loyalty?

Maroon4life

Juniors
Just reading through the NSW game 2 thread and their discussion about who should replace Tamou, the names they can throw around is ridiculous considering most of them would be walk up starters to this QLD side screaming for props.

Will a depleted talent source of forwards be the reason QLD finally gets beaten? Going over whats available:

Scott ANDERSON
Ben HANNANT
David SHILLINGTON
Ben ROSS
Nate MYLES
Matt SCOTT
Martin KENNEDY
Jacob LILLYMAN

Clearly theres issues for the remainder of the season and the next couple going by whats available. Still, the answer isn't to use Myles and Thaiday as props. Theres no room for all 3 of McQueen, Teo & Gillett.

gUt

Coach
Get rid of Gillett and Harrison. Kennedy might have to step up and we might have to hope that he can get a boost from the maroon jersey like Myles did. Dave Taylor might be able to fill in at prop too.

Dazzat

First Grade
Just reading through the NSW game 2 thread and their discussion about who should replace Tamou, the names they can throw around is ridiculous considering most of them would be walk up starters to this QLD side screaming for props.

Will a depleted talent source of forwards be the reason QLD finally gets beaten? Going over whats available:

Scott ANDERSON
Ben HANNANT
David SHILLINGTON
Ben ROSS
Nate MYLES
Matt SCOTT
Martin KENNEDY
Jacob LILLYMAN

Clearly theres issues for the remainder of the season and the next couple going by whats available. Still, the answer isn't to use Myles and Thaiday as props. Theres no room for all 3 of McQueen, Teo & Gillett.

Not looking good when you consider Jacob Lillyman is possibly the form front rower out of that lot. It's a far cry from Steve Price, Shane Webke and big Petero.

Dazzat

First Grade
Is that the kind of humour QLDmen subscribe to?

Considering you guys pick even more ineligible frauds to represent your state than we do, what the f**k would you know of loyalty?

I do believe you've gone from attempted intelligence to bogan. What happened ... lost your text books?

ranga68

Juniors

Scott ANDERSON
Ben HANNANT
David SHILLINGTON
Ben ROSS
Nate MYLES
Matt SCOTT
Martin KENNEDY
Jacob LILLYMAN

Mate McGuire is also available

Maroon4life

Juniors
Mate McGuire is also available

Yeah i know he's available but i intentionally left him out, i don't believe he's anywhere near SOO standard or being considered for selection, he's barely holding down a spot in the flailing broncos pack.

ggmu

Juniors
Yeah i know he's available but i intentionally left him out, i don't believe he's anywhere near SOO standard or being considered for selection, he's barely holding down a spot in the flailing broncos pack.
But you have Anderson on your list?

Maroon4life

Juniors
But you have Anderson on your list?

Yeah bit of a contrdiction, but Anderon's been around a bit longer & has won a premiership playing prop (even though he's dohshit now, i agree).

McGuire for me honestly creates just another problem, he's not big enough to trouble this NSW pack. At 180cm & 106kg it won't fix our problem in the forwards, shit i'm bigger than he is.