What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quade Cooper knocks back Parramatta Eels offer to switch to NRL and sticks with Union

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You don't have to personally know Mundine, Khoder or SBW to form an opinion of them, they put themselves out there in the public arena and can therefore be judged on how they conduct themselves. Total farkwits IMO. :lol:
^^^^^^^^^^ This.

How stupid are these blokes???? Fancy getting involved with a complete Twit like Mundine :crazy:

Well, they say, "birds of a feather, flock together". In this case, it would be the Dodo.

(Dont forget, we are talking about footballers, who also box. I doubt you will see them appear on Millionaire Hotseat anytime soon. More likely Go Go Stop.:lol: )

lingard

Coach
You don't have to personally know Mundine, Khoder or SBW to form an opinion of them, they put themselves out there in the public arena and can therefore be judged on how they conduct themselves. Total farkwits IMO. :lol:

Don`t you think the Daily Telegraphs and Channel Nine`s of this world play a big part in forming our 'opinions' of Anthony Mundine?

Suitman

Post Whore
Don`t you think the Daily Telegraphs and Channel Nine`s of this world play a big part in forming our 'opinions' of Anthony Mundine?

Nope. Mundine does a good enough job on his own. The Telegraph actually gives him positive support.

Suity

born an eel

Bench
have you ever seen Weidler interview someone from the mundine camp? I could easily believe he was on the payroll.

Eels Dude

Coach
have you ever seen Weidler interview someone from the mundine camp? I could easily believe he was on the payroll.

Weidler can't go a week without slipping in at least 2 or 3 tidbits about Mundine, SBW, Nasser or co in his weekly gossip page in the Sun Herald.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I admire Mundine for his athleticism, and I am one of the few who applauds him for making a big name of himself. Dare I say it, I'm one of the few who likes him!

Even so, I think I can safely say, after seeing him talk live and person, that he is guilty of being very ignorant, and fuelling fires through his ignorance. He says things to get a rise out of people, and he doesn't realise what he's saying is actually really, really bad.

That doesn't mean he's a bad man - it just means he's ignorant.

mrpwnd

Bench
Nope, you don't need ch 9 or the Telecrap to see how much of a dumbass Mundine is.

According to him, everything in the modern era is clouded under a major anti-Aboriginal conspiracy and that the Taliban are acting under a righteous cause. Durrr hurrrr.

Eels Dude

Coach
Nope, you don't need ch 9 or the Telecrap to see how much of a dumbass Mundine is.

According to him, everything in the modern era is clouded under a major anti-Aboriginal conspiracy and that the Taliban are acting under a righteous cause. Durrr hurrrr.

I still think the funniest thing he ever said was that once he retired from professional sport he wanted to become an actor and thought he'd be really great at it :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I admire Mundine for his athleticism, and I am one of the few who applauds him for making a big name of himself. Dare I say it, I'm one of the few who likes him!

Even so, I think I can safely say, after seeing him talk live and person, that he is guilty of being very ignorant, and fuelling fires through his ignorance. He says things to get a rise out of people, and he doesn't realise what he's saying is actually really, really bad.

That doesn't mean he's a bad man - it just means he's ignorant.

I watch nearly all his fights, I do admire his ability as a boxer, but I'd also prefer he kept his mouth shut, he's a dickhead