What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 11 v Broncos

Radical Rat

Juniors
Best of luck to you guys. You may not agree, but I actually think our squads are pretty evenly matched. Both our coaches are spuds too so no advantages either way there. Where I think we'll get you is our leadership around the park though. Hunt, Glenn and Barba together may be the difference and Farah's absence is the single biggest hit for you. His clear head and ability to read the play always pays dividends and it won't be there.

Barba's leadership...:lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would seem we aren't the only team with a coach full of starch

BrotherJim05

Bench
I really don't care what anyone says of Potter. He's a solid no nonsense coach who is doing outstanding things with our juniors. Kidwell and Payten are doing a lot of the legwork, but Potter is ultimately steering the ship and he is full speed ahead.
He made many choices that could have easily cost him his job but he stuck to his guns and didn't take a backward step. This is the attitude he brings to the club.

nikko

Juniors
I really don't care what anyone says of Potter. He's a solid no nonsense coach who is doing outstanding things with our juniors. Kidwell and Payten are doing a lot of the legwork, but Potter is ultimately steering the ship and he is full speed ahead.
He made many choices that could have easily cost him his job but he stuck to his guns and didn't take a backward step. This is the attitude he brings to the club.

Good post - fully agree - hell even if I was given a (hypothetical) choice of any current NRL/ESL coach to take over at the tigers , I'd 100% keep Potter.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wests Tigers: No changes expected. Robbie Farah and Aarons Woods are in NSW camp while James Tedesco, James Gavet and Curtis Sironen could make their return in the Tigers' next NRL game in Round 13.

Broncos: Ben Hannant is set to play after overcoming a groin injury. Martin Kennedy and Jordan Kahu are likely to drop off the extended bench.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Thank f**k no Kennedy, we have managed to make that fat f**k look a player of Artie beetson like ability on more than one occasion

Did anyone see the NSW Cup game today?

Just wondering how Siro went and if they will give him another game before considering for 1st grade.

Plus, Kiro can only keep scoring tries to put pressure on Potter when a replacement winger is needed, 2 tries today.

dumpy

Juniors
Koro getting shopped around??? Scored several tries today and saved one when game was there to be lost. Maybe a bit doggy in defence but possess speed which gets arses off seats and that is what football is about.

macnaz

Staff member
Koro getting shopped around??? Scored several tries today and saved one when game was there to be lost. Maybe a bit doggy in defence but possess speed which gets arses off seats and that is what football is about.

Man of the match....plus 7 tries in 3 games... lets get rid of him and keep Rowe.
We are f**king plodders and we want to get rid of him fmd.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why was Lawrence taken off to give f**king Lulia a run? Useless merkin!

Austin, Anasta and Luani provide absolutely no support or options for Brooks.

We should have won that game, but played with the most dreadful attacking game.

Clifferd

Coach
Our defence was solid. No problems there

Our attack however was deplorable, Farah, Tedesco & co couldn't come sooner!

Tigers Tale

Juniors
They got their crowd and they were cheering. How Lulia got on the bench has me perplexed. One more half decent forward was needed to help out.

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Lulia was pretty good. I think we need more impact though and that is why to me Anasta has to go and Moses needs to be there a.s.a.p.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Why was Lawrence taken off to give f**king Lulia a run? Useless merkin!

One spastic replacing another!

I am so sick of that useless hack Lawrence.

How often does the weak merkin get pushed over the sideline?

Meanwhile he is here for another 2 years taking up big coin that could have been spent on Tedesco.

macnaz

Staff member
One spastic replacing another!

I am so sick of that useless hack Lawrence.

How often does the weak merkin get pushed over the sideline?

Meanwhile he is here for another 2 years taking up big coin that could have been spent on Tedesco.

Yep +1

Latest posts