What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 Sun - Broncos v LOL@Knights *SPOILERS*

osg

Juniors
Wow..... huge win to the Broncs.... but against an undermanned Knights side who were being captained by a kid who shouldn't have that sort of pressure on him after Wednesday night.

Poor decision making by the knights heirarchy......... take nothing away from the Broncos, you don't rack up 71 without playing out of your skin.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dammit it was fun while it lasted.. they'll probably win 10 in a row or something now.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

DeeGan

Bench
Ghoulies said:
I counted just two Bronco fans having laughing it up at the expense of the Knights, and even then, what's wrong with having a bit of fun after absolutely demolishing a side in the fashion we did today? If you can't be a little cocky after winning by 65 points, when are you meant to let loose a little?

Christ some people are boring.

Well two would allow the plural hence the reason behind writing "fans" :roll:

Sorry precious, next time I will ensure there is disclaimer :lol:

Ghoulies

Bench
Captain Personality said:
Well two would allow the plural hence the reason behind writing "fans" :roll:

Sorry precious, next time I will ensure there is disclaimer :lol:
Thanks pal, I was really quite offended by the suggestion that all Bronco fans were involved. :sarcasm:

Nice to see you avoid the rest of the quote though. I take it you'll be policing the rest of the forums to ensure that no one else shows signs of excitement after win? :lol:

lockyrulz

Juniors
Last week against the team running first, the broncos with 7 players out lost 18 - 6

Newcastle with only a few players out lost to the team running last 71 - 6.

Just a bit of perspective for the knights fans who want to talk about their 'C grade' team.

Gene Krupa

Referee
lockyrulz said:
Last week against the team running first, the broncos with 7 players out lost 18 - 6

Newcastle with only a few players out lost to the team running last 71 - 6.

Just a bit of perspective for the knights fans who want to talk about their 'C grade' team.

Only a few, eh? Shows what you know. A whole heap o'nothin'!

RABK

Referee
Dodger said:
sal, I wonder if RABK will show his face :sarcasm:

Here i am, i was at work and luckily didn't see a second of the game.

How's your pimple infested, triple chin head?

RABK

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Its getting personal on LU today

You shutup, you have bragging rights over me for quite a while now. :LOL:

I wouldn't care if it was you bragging - you got the rights but when it's Jabba the mut gloating in here - well that just pisses me off.

Mr Saab

Referee
Meh, If the Broncos did that to a team containing Johns, Harragon, ODavis, Gidley...then i would laugh...but the Knights were totally undermaned and the Broncos did what i expected them to do...BUT....not to that extent. I thought 20-30 point margin.

DeeGan

Bench
Ghoulies said:
Thanks pal, I was really quite offended by the suggestion that all Bronco fans were involved. :sarcasm:

Nice to see you avoid the rest of the quote though. I take it you'll be policing the rest of the forums to ensure that no one else shows signs of excitement after win? :lol:

:crazy:

Diddums, you took the time (thank you BTW) to count the number of Bronco fans to justify me writing "fans" which you took offence at - I hit a sore spot did I? :lol:

Each to their own, if coming on here celebrating your comprehensive win over a inferior opponent decimated by injuries is how one put it - "you get your kicks" - go for it. I ain't policing sweet FA, I am merely laughing at the Broncos fans getting a laugh out of this when reflecting on the season of the defending premieres.

GO BRISBANE! :roll:

Much easier to cheer for a winning team - even one winning at half and full time.