What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 Sun - Panthers v Tigers *SPOILERS*

griffo346

First Grade
Full Time here at CUA

Tigers run out winners 36-30 brave comback by Panthers

1-1 here lets see if the first grade team can make it a happy day for us

30 mins to kick off

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF are Pemriff wearing away @ home for?

Tigers have a bright Orange strip for a reason.

T

Juniors
25-24 bit of controversy at the end as penrith elect not to have a kick and waste thier time to get a restart

pantherz9103

First Grade
3 and 7 about to become 3 and 8 with ANOTHER home loss likely against Manly next Friday. Why? why oh why do I keep doing it to myself. We can't even beat the Tigers who we have won 9 out of 11 games against. I thought about going to the game today but I didn't want to ruin my day with the stench of defeat. I wear my panthers hat and people openly laugh at me at work and TAFE, no wonder you've gotta laugh.

pantherz9103

First Grade
3 and 7 about to become 3 and 8 with ANOTHER home loss likely against Manly next Friday. Why? why oh why do I keep doing it to myself. We can't even beat the Tigers who we have won 9 out of 11 games against. I thought about going to the game today but I didn't want to ruin my day with the stench of defeat. I wear my panthers hat and people openly laugh at me at work and TAFE, no wonder you've gotta laugh.

mxlegend99

Referee
We lost by 1 point with Gordon being injured, Wesser holding an injury, and quiet a few young guys playing.

I thought we done well not to get flogged. Tigers are in good form and probably should have destroyed us.

mxlegend99

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Noone wants to come to Penrith to play under Elliot
Actually, Penrith just aren't active in the player market.

We don't even try keeping our own. How are we going to sign players from other clubs when for the past 3 years we have let go so many quality players.

Latest posts