What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

Dragsters

First Grade
What a try by Blocker....picked up the loose ball on his own try line, burst through 4 Dogs defenders, fended off two would be tackles...accelerated over the half way line, chip kicked over the top of Ado Carr regathered then grubbered and outsped both Dufty and The Fox to touch down besides the posts.....Immortal

Try of the year contender for sure...

Dragsters

First Grade
JAC took the money and now it’s all big laugh for him. He may get serious for Origin but the days of the Storms’ take no prisoners’ and undying support to the coach Bellamy are gone. Bellamy would be stripping paint of the change rooms, after that performance!

Too true.

His efforts this season are a shadow of his former self.

Now with the whiff of him potentially losing his origin spot he puts in.

I'd be filthy if I was Baz.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with my foxy looks, but I'd be filthy with the fox's earlier efforts...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Steve roach tell me you weren’t going for the dogs with out telling me you were the entire game… he makes brandy all of a sudden bareable to listen too.
I make a point of turning down the volume so I care barely hear them. I used to have this thing called football mode on my sound system and you could hear some things by not the commentators. Either way, I find the experience much better when I don't have to listen to the commentators.

Think about it, when you go to the ground to watch football, you don't hear the commentators and you're richer for the experience

I don't have Fox at home. But I went to a pub today. Big screen. No sound. It was great.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I make a point of turning down the sound so I care barely hear them. I used to have this thing called football mode on my sound system and you could hear some things by not the commentators. Either way, I find the experience much better when I don't have to listen to the commentators.

Think about it, when you go to the ground to watch football, you don't hear the commentators and you're richer for the experience

I don't have Fox at home. But I went to a pub today. Big screen. No sound. It was great.
At least then Willow you didnt have to hear our ol mate Smith death riding us as usual .....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
At least then Willow you didnt have to hear our ol mate Smith death riding us as usual .....
I picked old mate as a tool before the new century. He treated us Saints supporters with contempt, and the feeling quickly became mutual.

I completely stopped listening to him when he began death riding Tingha.

I decided his football knowledge was at best, of a low standard.

And he's a f**ken East supporter. What more do you need to hit the mute button?