What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
This is f**king brilliant. Remember three weeks ago when Bennett had lost it, we'd never win again, we're the worst side ever? ;)

Go Knights. Let's make it 50!

But seriously. Is anyone else not fully confident of a win even though we are 36 ahead? Goes hand in hand with being a knights fan I guess

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm pleased with the performance so far. We're playing dry football in extreme wet weather, while the Titans can't get anything right.

It's that last part that stops me from being too excited. Once their passes start sticking and they stop making silly errors, we'll find them a much tougher prospect.

I think we'll carry on with it from here and win it - Gower, Smith, and Buderus will see to that - but I'll reserve judgement on our season until we can string two halves of footy together.

Silent Knight

First Grade
But seriously. Is anyone else not fully confident of a win even though we are 36 ahead? Goes hand in hand with being a knights fan I guess

I get that feeling but what I'm really hoping for is a few more 50/50 calls to go our way in the second half. Purely for entertainment reasons :lol:

Jono078

Referee
Can't believe that's Mullen's first try of the year! Hopefully more to come from him for the remainder of the season.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Aku must have paid Mullo to send some traffic his way. A kick on the second?

Mullo does it the right way and just goes over himself. Aku can wait.

Mr48Volts

Juniors
Amazing how Bailey got away with that and it lead to points. The way refs let stuff slide when 1 side is getting hammered is BS. Certainly when with our sketchy play for and against will no doubt come into play at the back end of the year