What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I dont think we have to wait to far honestly. I did alot of analysing of our side and I think its a safe bet.

Now that Sticky is around, the best coach in the game, Id expect it to be within the next few years. In fact id even say this year is the best we have looked in a while. We have the makings of a champion rugby league side.

With the best pack going round in the game, finally our backs are starting to show there real talent. Kearney, Anderson and Pomeroy are coming through the ranks beautifull, combined with the razzle dazzle of Luke Covell and Josh Hannay. Then theres the halves where Noddy isnt too far away from returning to his best, and with Seymour in the side now, a future rep player without doubt, I think it could be the start of a new era.

But I guess it Just depends how we play come finals time. I mean we may not lose another game all year, but get to the Grand Final Qualifier and lose, and thats our season. Look at the Dogs last year, they had a much better year than the Broncos, but on that one night, it all went wrong and there season was over, same goes with Parra to the Cowboys the year before.

But we will be talked about come September, and im sure we will turn alot of heads on the way.

This is an obvious sign of drug use in sport !!!!

The only talk about Cronulla come September 4th, is where they are going to for the end of season trip the next day.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
]

Think someones a little angry about the drubbing we gave you last week :lol:

Funny you didnt post much that weekend :lol:

Like I said, come back when your team achieves something - like winning an NRL premiership.

Stonecutter

First Grade
The Preacher said:
This is an obvious sign of drug use in sport !!!!

The only talk about Cronulla come September 4th, is where they are going to for the end of season trip the next day.

And if you truley believe that your team has any shot this year at anything, you've got sh*t for brains. By far the worst Dragons team i've seen since I can remeber and if you couldn't acheive anything with a team full of rep players, what chance do you have with a team of PL quality players.

Shorty

Staff member
Surely said:
Well can you ask one of them to take your place.
Right...as I said...atleast we string a decent setence together:lol:
Go back and hide in the Sharks forum where you have a shred of dignity.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
SHARK-SPURS said:
And if you truley believe that your team has any shot this year at anything, you've got sh*t for brains. By far the worst Dragons team i've seen since I can remeber and if you couldn't acheive anything with a team full of rep players, what chance do you have with a team of PL quality players.

:lol:

Sharks 1 win
Dragons 1 win

:sarcasm:

The Dodger

First Grade
bulldogs 1 loss
bulldogs 1 flogging

steelers/dragons 13 chokers

penrith, i don't even want to start, your from the west, thats bad enough...

Hutty1986

Immortal
DPG said:
bulldogs 1 loss
bulldogs 1 flogging

steelers/dragons 13 chokers

penrith, i don't even want to start, your from the west, thats bad enough...

Scum: 40 years
0 Premierships
0 Respect
0 Credibiity

Hutty1986

Immortal
SHARK-SPURS said:

:lol: :lol:

Says the scummulla fan. We're a shot at the premiership this year

Scumulla are a shot at... hmmm.. the wooden spoon? :lol:

The only time your rabble has made the news is when your joke of a halfback gifted Qld an Origin match a few years ago

Stonecutter

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: :lol:

Says the scummulla fan. We're a shot at the premiership this year

Scumulla are a shot at... hmmm.. the wooden spoon? :lol:

The only time your rabble has made the news is when your joke of a halfback gifted Qld an Origin match a few years ago

:roll: Of course every team in the league has shot, it's just yours is much smaller then everyone else.

Hutty1986

Immortal
SHARK-SPURS said:
:roll: Of course every team in the league has shot, it's just yours is much smaller then everyone else.

:lol: :lol: Whats the scums record lately? 1 win from about 13 matches? :lol: The poor cousin

kooriguy

Juniors
penrith came in the same year as cronulla (1967) and yet we have won 2 grand finals out of the 3 that we were in.. we have won the minor premiership twice and both years we won the big one, how many minor prems has cronulla won yet no gf, not 1 solitary one, tossers.

Surely

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Right...as I said...atleast we string a decent setence together:lol:
Go back and hide in the Sharks forum where you have a shred of dignity.

FTR Cowgirl, after 11 years in the competition the sharks had a far better record than the cowboys, you've made the finals twice, big deal.

The hilarious part is though,

Cowboys V Sharks

Played 20 won 4, thats an outstanding record there cowgirl, one you can be extremely proud of.

Shorty

Staff member
Surely said:
FTR Cowgirl, after 11 years in the competition the sharks had a far better record than the cowboys, you've made the finals twice, big deal.

The hilarious part is though,

Cowboys V Sharks

Played 20 won 4, thats an outstanding record there cowgirl, one you can be extremely proud of.
Yeah...that was also 30 years ago and guess what? We've also been in the finals twice...closer than what you've been able to do lately.
Also...enter Kooriguy
"penrith came in the same year as cronulla (1967) and yet we have won 2 grand finals out of the 3 that we were in.. we have won the minor premiership twice and both years we won the big one, how many minor prems has cronulla won yet no gf, not 1 solitary one, tossers."
As I said before,go back to Shark's forum...where people actually care.

Surely

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Yeah...that was also 30 years ago and guess what? We've also been in the finals twice...closer than what you've been able to do lately.
Also...enter Kooriguy
"penrith came in the same year as cronulla (1967) and yet we have won 2 grand finals out of the 3 that we were in.. we have won the minor premiership twice and both years we won the big one, how many minor prems has cronulla won yet no gf, not 1 solitary one, tossers."
As I said before,go back to Shark's forum...where people actually care.

You're quite thick aren't you, go back 30 years or go back 11 it matters little really, i'll try to make it simple for you.

95 Cronulla club champions, cowboys 2 wins for the season
97 cronulla minor premiers, grand finalists, cowboys who cares 16th 17th somewhere around there

99 cronulla minor premiers, cowboys nowhere
00 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
01 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
02 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
04 cowboys finalists , cronulla nowhere
05 cronulla finalists, cowboys grand finalists
06 both nowhere.

If you like i can list where each side finished on the table for all those years, but it would be very embarrasing for you.

Latest posts