What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 Sun - Warriors v Manly Warringah

fulltime

Juniors
bboy_insane said:
would it be fair to say the no-try here has offset the forward pass try from before?

still not the point.

It was a perfect textbook decoy run. In fact it is exactly what the NRL advised clubs as to what the decoy should do in running through the line and not contacting the defenders.

The games officials are just a debarcle.

Cletus

First Grade
They don't square up, they just keep making more sh*t decisions. Get Harrigan out of retirement, everyone else is sh*t.

spartan

Juniors
but that's what happens when you have the ringmasters in charge of the circus.
the refs are bigger than the game these days and destroying it from the inside out

bboy_insane

Juniors
what happened with the warriors try? all i have to go off is the leagueunlimited live update which looks to be written by a very pro-warriors guy.

humpy

Juniors
Game set match.

Still not sure on the Warriors going all the way, as Rovelli & Witt are not reliable enough to win 4 games in a row under the pressure of semi finals.

This game has convinced me more that Storm are head and shoulders above everyone else in the 8.

spartan

Juniors
Agree with that,warriors problem is that they still force the ball too much especially if they're behind on the scoreboard.Plenty of sill offloads in the early stages of a set,when it works its great ,when it doesn't it looks stupid.

Garts

Bench
Warriors will win even though Manly just scored however this has confirmed for me that the Warriors are no shot of the title imo.

t-ba

Post Whore
Garts said:
Warriors will win even though Manly just scored however this has confirmed for me that the Warriors are no shot of the title imo.

Time will tell. They're building towards a tilt next year imo. Just need to find some decent halfs.

spartan

Juniors
garts,
i don't feel your team is any shot at the title either.storm would roll you over if the dogs don't do it first

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Warriors in again to finish the game, shocking decision by the video ref not to award Robertson the try. Definatley a game turner.

Garts

Bench
spartan said:
garts,
i don't feel your team is any shot at the title either.storm would roll you over if the dogs don't do it first

Fair enough.

I fear the Dogs more than the Storm and wold rather face them in the GF we we made it.

t-ba

Post Whore
spartan said:
garts,

Time will tell ;-)

Latest posts