What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 | Knights 34-6 Cowboys @ Hunter | Mon 7.00pm

Round 3 result :: Knights vs Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Yep, benchies been unreal so far.

Costigan loses his spot in the top 17 for mine.

Houston's running with some purpose too.

Yosh

Coach
All the forwards looking good. I really enjoyed the work by Faolongo and Sims there.

McKinnon is a future rep player that kid.

Mullen playing MUCH better outside of Roberts.

Bedsy showing us why we need a real hooker.

Quinn is the only weak link I see out there. He is playing okay but we're gonna be a real strong side when Tahu and Gagai come back.

Good to see Cuthbo back out there as well.

Pity Snowden is looking as slow as ever...

Rolla

Juniors
Sims looks good too, quite the specimen and he is looking to belt Ashton which is great (Tariq was probably too scared to play with Korbin out for him)\. And Cuthbo hasn't looked half bad.

I wish Mullo backed himself and took Bowen on when he made that break instead of trying to pass to Bedsy.

I tell you what:
7. Roberts This has to be the way moving forward.

We look good. Penalties killed us early but once we started seeing some ball it has been good. They haven't broken our defensive line yet (the try was a bit of slack 'D' from Quinn and Rochow, but the contact from Roberts was good and certainly not a line break).

Frederick

Staff member
Snowden is just dumb. Dumb and pea hearted. I wouldn't be sorry if Wayne sent him to nsw cup for the rest of the year.

Rolla

Juniors
Our team needs better head conditioning, the players bleed too much!

How long is Gids out for? i missed the intro to the game (mostly to avoid Shervo)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Looking fairly potent in attack considering the attacking assets we've lost. A bit stupid of Aku to rush the line with three guys marking him.

otori

Juniors
Not sure whether I'm happy or sad that two of our highest paid players should be left out of the team but the replacements are playing out of their skins. Surely Gidley can't play off the bench for the Knights like he did for NSW? I'd be happy if they dropped Snowden back to the bench to send him a message. Sims, Mason and Fa'alogo should be before him to start on tonight's performance.