What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 Sat - Panthers v Raiders *Spoilers*

pantherz9103

First Grade
Can I change my name to Storm99?

Cause I'm sick of supporting a bunch of heartless cats and hey I was born in Melbourne.

Mr Saab

Referee
Panthers are a DISGRACE.
A team containing internationals (multiple) lost a virtual reserve grade team @ home by perhaps 13 plus.
Bottom three Panthers

Hurriflatch

Referee
Frank Puletua is the only player I'd break for if I was driving while they were crossing the street :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Panthers are a DISGRACE.
A team containing internationals (multiple) lost a virtual reserve grade team @ home by perhaps 13 plus.
Bottom three Panthers

Its nothing new I've watched them lose to the Crushers, the Rams and all sorts of junk over the years. They'll probably come up with some bs excuse about half the team having the flu but its really a matter of the fact they lack heart and just expect things to happen when they actually need to make it happen.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Another try! Oh my god what did I do so wrong to deserve this 'team'.

I'll tell you about a funny co-incidence, panthers lost 42-16 to melbourne when the last cricket world cup final was on and that was a real low (went on to win comp) and this is really embarassing so much they i'm questioning why i keep supporting these jokers. Now the next cricket world cup final is on, Australia will certainly win.

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Its nothing new I've watched them lose to the Crushers, the Rams and all sorts of junk over the years. They'll probably come up with some bs excuse about half the team having the flu but its really a matter of the fact they lack heart and just expect things to happen when they actually need to make it happen.

I did hear thru the week they were suffering with the flu (multiple players) but really, that was piss poor.
Up there in 1998 when they led the Cowboys 26-0 @ halftime and LOST

McLovin

Staff member
Penriths attacking form has carried on in that fight. They fail again...

Latest posts