What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 Sat - Panthers v Raiders *Spoilers*

PRKLCD

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Canberra have performed with the same sort of heart and character with and without Elliot as coach. Penrith have not shown the same heart, maybe it wasn't so much the coach but the players that gave Elliott the success he had at canberra

Bang on

How about Elliott coming out and saying they could win the comp a few weeks back. Loser :lol:

Panthers888

Juniors
OK, things need to be done, fast!

My team for next week

1. Wesser
2. Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Daniela
5. Rooney
6. Lewis
7. Wallace
8. Moors
9. Gower
10. F Puletua
11. Pritchard
12. T Puletua
13. Aiton

14. Clinton
15. Priddis
16. Grant
17. Bell

smitty

Juniors
I think F Puletua has been our best player all year. And the reason for it is he is the only bastard who wants to be there, after all he left the titans to come back home

there was just no heart from the panthers for about 70 minutes of the game
the first 5 mins were ok
the last 2 or 3, after they got a bit of aggro following the biff up were better, but everything in between was pathetic
i havent seen any stats but i reckon clinton, t puletua, pritchard and smith would be lucky if they had 40 hit ups between them

well done canberra though

it was a case of a very underrated team beating a team of underacheivers

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the only time priddis is acting tough is when hinchcliffe wasnt looking when he got slapped or when the penrith team got between the two and he started mouthing off? He got snotted bigtime....:lol:

As for the game, Penrith.....you make those sort of mistakes in your own half and any team will make you pay, especially if you defend like that.

Great win, penrith made the mistakes and we capitalised when the time was right.

Just one question though, where the f**k was the touchie on that jennings try? The guy was fair dinkum a mile offside.....

VictorTheViking said:
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that the only time priddis is acting tough is when hinchcliffe wasnt looking when he got slapped or when the penrith team got between the two and he started mouthing off? He got snotted bigtime....:lol:

As for the game, Penrith.....you make those sort of mistakes in your own half and any team will make you pay, especially if you defend like that.

Great win, penrith made the mistakes and we capitalised when the time was right.

Just one question though, where the f**k was the touchie on that jennings try? The guy was fair dinkum a mile offside.....
its weird how most of the time refs go to the video for some of the most clear tries you will ever see but dont even go to the video ref when they actually arent tries and just award them

Tom Shines

First Grade
Congrats to the Raiders.
For a team that was supposedly going to struggle to win a game, to come out and win like that away (rare for Canberra) was a top performance.

Great week not to put my tips in!

Wheelsy said:
Congrats to the Raiders.
For a team that was supposedly going to struggle to win a game, to come out and win like that away (rare for Canberra) was a top performance.

Great week not to put my tips in!
i was gonna say the away teams are doing well so far

Y2Eel

First Grade
PRKLCD said:
Bang on

How about Elliott coming out and saying they could win the comp a few weeks back. Loser :lol:

they still have a better chance then the raiders...

Penrith were terrible and so was canberra.. canberra fell over the line.. This week had 2 cracker games roosters st george and this game battle for the spoon is on....:lol:

Y2Eel said:
they still have a better chance then the raiders...

Penrith were terrible and so was canberra.. canberra fell over the line.. This week had 2 cracker games roosters st george and this game battle for the spoon is on....:lol:

Pray tell o wise one how canberra was terrible? A few mistakes, and a few missed defensive reads, and yet when we capitalised on penrith's mistakes we're terrible, take a bow, idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

reptar

Juniors
Just wanted to thank Panthers fans for a good night out - I always enjoy going out to Panthers win lose or draw.

Y2Eel

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Pray tell o wise one how canberra was terrible? A few mistakes, and a few missed defensive reads, and yet when we capitalised on penrith's mistakes we're terrible, take a bow, idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :crazy: You sure your not watching the 1990 Grandfinal replay???

Canberra tonight sucked But not as much as penrith lucky for them, Your forwards suck your backs are just as bad, Its funny listening to canberra fans saying how Henry has a tough job finding spots for Carney and the other injured players....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Y2Eel said:
LOL :crazy: You sure your not watching the 1990 Grandfinal replay???

Canberra tonight sucked But not as much as penrith lucky for them, Your forwards suck your backs are just as bad, Its funny listening to canberra fans saying how Henry has a tough job finding spots for Carney and the other injured players....

What drugs are you on?

I want some.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
What drugs are you on?

I want some.

Sorry You guys were great tonight Premiership Material!!! A Dynasty is starting down Canberra way :lol:

mongoose

Coach
Y2Eel said:
Sorry You guys were great tonight Premiership Material!!! A Dynasty is starting down Canberra way :lol:

atleast we dont have brett finch and super coach hagan

Latest posts