What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 | Knights 20-21* Sharks @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 8 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
f**k me.. taking the 2 points shits me some times.. There is a time and a place, the sharks were well and truly under the pump then and we let them off going for goal.

It's always worked for us in the past so I don't see the problem with it. We ended up winning against Penrith due to a penalty goal.

Perfect example of why the 2 points when you are 6 points up at the start of the game is irrelevant.

Sharks have now scored a simple try, and the 2 points was useless.

The 2 points should be taken when the game dictates. Not at the start of the game when you are 6 points ahead, players are fresh and have just gone the length of the field and are applying pressure.

we have really let the sharks off the hook here. They have a sniff, will be hard to stop.

Sharks have gone in again.

Jono078

Referee
So the first replay showed a clear knock on, then they watch the shittest camera angle 5 times.. Good one refs..

Kurt goes against Wayne bennett and takes the tap, sets up a try. Should be more of it. My argument has been validated.

Frederick

Staff member
Knights up 14-4 at half time.

I refuse to acknowledge that absolute farce of a try by the sharks