What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

handyman2190

Bench
My god there are some dreamers and wafflers on this thread.... would everyone check out the name of it and maybe put your BS stuff on shadowmakingthreadafterthread sit? Sorry shadow no disrespect to you buddy your passion ignites

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Travitoh

First Grade
If Cook is going to develop, time in reserve grade won't hurt. He'll achieve a hell of a lot more playing 80 minutes at North sydney than he would playing minimal minutes with us.

callmack1

Staff member
If Cook is going to develop, time in reserve grade won't hurt. He'll achieve a hell of a lot more playing 80 minutes at North sydney than he would playing minimal minutes with us.
Agreed. I lkie him and I hope we keep him btu imo, Farah is the better option atm.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Keeping Farah is a waste of money just as callmack has stated. Money that could be well spent in other areas. Give him a few more games as an 80 minute hooker then give cook some games. 2017 is over so start planning for the future Souths please.

He will kill it at Cronulla if he stays fit as there aren't any NSW Cup players over there. He is surrounded by quality!!!.....

Don't worry though mate just ask CAFPOW it's as long as we re-sign Clark and Tyrrell plus buy a reject dud in the backs and all carries on as normal............ ;);)
Stay fit is the key words lol. Good bye to a injury prone half decent player.

i though cook would be developed at age 26 not trying to hold his spot on the bench of the rank 12 team. guess add him to the dud list guys.