What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
BUNNIES PREMIERS,CODY DALLY M,INGLIS ORIGIN PLAYER OF THE SERIES,SAM CHIRCHILL MEDAL AGAIN!
View attachment 16686

It'll be interesting to see if we resign Cody. I think our team looks like a finals footy team when he's playing at 5/8th. When he's not there we lack flare and creativity. Sutton playing 5/8th was extremely hard to watch. Cody's ability to break the line is one of the best in the NRL. I hope Souths extend him till at least 2019.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Log onto your Facebook and click sporting news Australia page and find the article from this morning.... it's clearly there....

Obviously I won't bring it up on here as it's expose my personal details....

I linked the fox sports video as that's where the interview actually happened. I guess it's subjective about whether he was annoyed or not but he definitely didn't look thrilled about it. I guess the juniors loved madge's hard military style as it got them ready for the vigours of the NRL.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It'll be interesting to see if we resign Cody. I think our team looks like a finals footy team when he's playing at 5/8th. When he's not there we lack flare and creativity. Sutton playing 5/8th was extremely hard to watch. Cody's ability to break the line is one of the best in the NRL. I hope Souths extend him till at least 2019.
I think that will depend on what happens with Angus....

TheTruth

Juniors
Log onto your Facebook and click sporting news Australia page and find the article from this morning.... it's clearly there....

Obviously I won't bring it up on here as it's expose my personal details....

It’s a bloody gossip column, I doubt he even said anything, all these idiots want to do is sensationalise everything, look for an angle, I’m never surprised how gullible & stupid people are in here

DoYouEven!?

Juniors
Many in here think Madge going is a good thing.....

I don't see it that way at all..... he was the man to pull us through this and he was really helping our young guys of which many I get will now not feel as comfortable....

I don't think it'll be good for us..... I think it brings instability to us and we now have a rookie coach who couldn't even get his role as defensive coach last season even half right and he hasn't come out and addressed it....... keeps avoiding the issue......

Knucklehead management but as usual it's SSTID!!!!!!!

I agree, I was pretty disappointed when Madge got the flick, only coach that has done something for us for a long time.

However I do like Seibold, a very different coach to Madge and while he hasn’t had much experience as a head coach, he’s still boasting a pretty handy resume. I think we will be fine, doubt we will be a top 8 team this year, but give it time.

Obey

Juniors
I agree, I was pretty disappointed when Madge got the flick, only coach that has done something for us for a long time.

Loved Madge and what he did for us but how long do you wait? 2 more years of the same?

Madge fronted the board and told them his plans were pretty much the same for next season except he wanted to chase Cronk hard and apply the same game plan. Ultimately this is what got him sacked as they wanted a fresh approach.

Itsamansgame

Juniors

Cody 2017
17 try assists
16 line breaks
104 running meters average per game
With Cody at 5/8th running the ball and looking for support,"he now has Inglis and Gagai,left and right of him",which he didn't have this year,what a year it could turn into for Cody in 2018.
Add to this Crichton and Sam running off his shoulder and Johnston picking up the crumbs I can see next year Cody becoming worth every dollar that he considers he's contract upgrade to be!
image.png

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Cody 2017
17 try assists
16 line breaks
104 running meters average per game
With Cody at 5/8th running the ball and looking for support,"he now has Inglis and Gagai,left and right of him",which he didn't have this year,what a year it could turn into for Cody in 2018.
Add to this Crichton and Sam running off his shoulder and Johnston picking up the crumbs I can see next year Cody becoming worth every dollar that he considers he's contract upgrade to be!
View attachment 16691
Easily the shittest Mr Man character.
Makes Me Clever look like Mr Strong

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s a bloody gossip column, I doubt he even said anything, all these idiots want to do is sensationalise everything, look for an angle, I’m never surprised how gullible & stupid people are in here
It's what he said......

Listen to Souths til I die' link of the video.....

He thought the way Madge went was handled poorly and how he was the reason he came to Souths..... etc........

Rabbits20

Immortal

However I do like Seibold, a very different coach to Madge and while he hasn’t had much experience as a head coach, he’s still boasting a pretty handy resume. I think we will be fine, doubt we will be a top 8 team this year, but give it time.
Remember though anyone could have played a part in coaching the great Maroons side...... I don't even count that on his resume as those players are fine even without a coach.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Loved Madge and what he did for us but how long do you wait? 2 more years of the same?

Madge fronted the board and told them his plans were pretty much the same for next season except he wanted to chase Cronk hard and apply the same game plan. Ultimately this is what got him sacked as they wanted a fresh approach.
I would've just given him 2018 to see......

handyman2190

Bench
We have signed 22year old vincent lului from the storm was at roosters as a schoolboy rep player and we had tried to sign him before he went to the storm. Had a knee injyry last year and only played 2 games.
I remember this player when he captained the roosters u20s team had great potential and hopefully he can realise this with us i think its a good depth signing

callmack1

Staff member
Just read the article about Crichton and it's not the best thing to hear. I think a lot of the players would feel the same and it doesn't necessarily mean they're unhappy with the club as a whole. I can't blame him for thinking that though as the club could've handled it way better.

I like the Leuluai signing. I remember watching a game he played for the Roosters last year and thinking that he was very good.

Also welcome to the forum 'The Truth' but there is no need ro attack people for having an opinion that was actually very valid.

doyen

Bench
A news article indicates Souths have signed Vincent Leuluai a strapping young forward from the Storm.

Out last season with a knee injury------22 yrs,103 kgs,180 cms--ex-Aust,Schoolboy---
4 NRL games------2nd row/prop-------plenty of potential!!