What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
Pommy strongly dislikes myself and alien Southsport.

In the main forum he sides strongly with Roosters supporters most of the time. He says having a big membership isn't that important and attendances are etc....... Souths attendance is quite poor blah blah..............

The Roosters supporters told him to come and join them. That's how well he got along with them. Hmmmmm.......

That's why alien has said he wouldn't be shocked if Pommy supported the Roosters.

He takes turns. One day have a go at alien, the next day have a go at me.

I love how having a differing opinion and not buying in to your made up statistics makes me a potential Easts fan.
I would rather have zero members and 30,000 fans at every home game.
Still not an Easts fan.

Rabbits20

Immortal
rsag85.......... r20 and the boys are good sports on here as you know we are all undoubtedly all crazy bunny fans but since your the no1 truth teller on here they all get a little jealous when i call you the no1 truth teller especially r20 lol.

I am not jealous. You dribble talk a lot shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I love how having a differing opinion and not buying in to your made up statistics makes me a potential Easts fan.
I would rather have zero members and 30,000 fans at every home game.
Still not an Easts fan.

It's more than that.

You know it.

I can find the long posts of the hurtful comments if you like????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here we go Southsport some evidence. Same Bensville Rabbit and then I'll leave it alone:

R20:

I have 1 account too Pommy.

Cut out the bullying NOW that is going on in the NRL forum!!!!!!!!

I don't have 2 accounts.

I am a man of integrity and for you to say I have a seperate account is just not on. It's hurtful tbh.

I have respect for you but you need to learn respect for me.

Pommy:

Bullying? Give over you soft git, you/the pair of you are carrying on like a pair of 6 year old morons as I said last week. You said it was just me being serious but funny enough theres plenty of people on the forum think the same thing even calling for you to have your own forum to dribble on.

Theres no need for this post its just you derailing another topic. If you wish to discuss it further PM me.

R20:

I'm not derailing the thread with that post.

It is bullying.

I don't carry on like a moron. Anything I say about Souths is taken as a massive negative on the main forum.

There are many trolls in the main forum who despise Souths. Everything they say about Souths is pretty much negative!!!!!!! NewcRabbit and Southsport will tell you this!!!!!

Discussion finished. I know I won't get anywhere.

P.S. Posting sensibly about Souths is regarded as me being a 6 year old, give me a break.

I stand up for my team and will continue to do so whether people like it or not.

Just wait if Souths sign Roberts. You'll see all the negatives on the main forum and all the hatred. Once again Newc and Southsport know what I mean.

Pommy:

How am I bullying you? Explain?

Alien:

you don't need to change r20. i can tell you're a good person who likes to have fun on here (like i do), and doesn't take it too seriously. it's better than being a miserable, stupid jerk who is whinging about posters on here, when he has only been on here since last month

Pommy:

Why don't you go back to the Wests forum where you belong? If he feels like I'm bullying him i want to know why so that I won't do it in the future. We don't need you sticking your turncoat oar in.

Alien:

i am where i belong.

you came on here last month. how do we know you're not some roosters troll coming in here causing trouble, because that's what you're doing

Pommy:

Ive only ever supported one NRL team, you can't make the same claim.

Alien:

it wasn't my fault the magpies got kicked out. you accuse r20 of having multiple accounts. you are probably roostersrule2 or one of the other rooster f**kwits. you pretend you don't know how you are bullying r20 and act all concerned about it. pfft! you're a troll and an obvious one now. sod off wanker

R20:

You pretty much said:

- I speak nonsense

- I've created a wankathon forum. Pretty much calling me a wanka isn't nice.

- Alien posted and you said they were my words and funny how he used them which implies I'm the same as him. You said to alien you're one of the ones deported for terminally low IQ. Come on man, that's really offensive.

- Calling me 6yrs old several times and a mong, when I'm an adult. When you disagree with someone you shouldn't stoop to such low levels which can be hurtful.

- You said I shouldn't need guys to protect me on the Souths forum. Well blokes like Newc, Southsport and Doyen know I'm a good bloke with respect. So of course I can reference them.

- You said I won't make 1 negative about Souths implying the club is perfect! I have said on LU Arizona was handled poorly, Souths took easier games lightly last season, Souths were overtrained in 2015 and I've said we need more at day games.

- You said I make up 95percent of what I post. That's offensive!!!!

- You said I made up points in my other account.

- You said on the main forum stop saying R20 is the same as alien. YOU SAID MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!!!! YOU KNOW THEY'LL JUST HOE INTO ME MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Pommy:

Why don't you go back to the Wests forum where you belong? If he feels like I'm bullying him i want to know why so that I won't do it in the future. We don't need you sticking your turncoat oar in.

R20:

Don't call him a turncoat!!!!!

Saying that is just as bad as others who hate Souths!!!! All the trolls that is.

Alien is 1 of us:) Good on him too. He's a good bloke.

Ask Southsport, Newc, Doyen, R95. They will tell you alien is 1 of us and gets given a rough time by so many on LU.

Geez I'm furious and angry.

R20:

Thanks for the support.

You know I've been bullied alien.

Once again to know I have support makes me feel a bit better.

Pommy:

But he is a turncoat thats the truth.

R20:

No he's NOT!!!!!!

That's really offensive tbh.

Souths are happy to welcome new Members from everywhere. The club has such a rich history.

Alien you may have to explain your story/journey to Pommy.

Alien:

there's no point. he NEVER listens, or chooses not too. i reckon he is roostersrule2 being a troll and wasting our time

R20:

Mostly what I say he goes fully against it and becomes offensive at times!

Souths brothers should be sticking together not putting the other 1 down playing into the hands of trolls on LU.

R20:

- 5-6k was a rough estimation. Of course I can't tell you the exact number. You know I can't but you keep persisting. Souths only have 1 match in Brisbane so our members make the effort to go. The reality is Thursday nights are tough.

It's pretty rude to say that's nonsense.

- Truth teller is for a laugh. Lighten up. Adults can all act like children at times:lol:

Stop calling alien a tiger resident. No wonder he bit back and called you a whinging Pom as you keep criticising him and calling him a turncoat and go back to the Tigers etc..........

Roostersrule2 is called "drool by nearly everyone on the Souths forum. Don't call me 6yrs old for doing that.

Is truth teller more hurtful than calling me a 6yr old. Definitely not. Truth teller is for a laugh or when I'm feeling really passionate. Calling an adult a 6yr old is bullying and hurtful.

You're acting like I shouldn't get my mates on here to back me up. Trying to make me feel alone and that I have different accounts is bullying. Of course I'll turn to my mates Southsport, Newc, Doyen and alien, also BR and shadow too!

In life we all get support from mates.

I have said occasionally if Souths make the wrong call or wrong action is taken that I disagree or that shouldn't have happened. Of course Souths aren't perfect. You will see in future.

Its obvious nothing is perfect on Earth.

Saying I make up 95percent of what I post is really offensive regardless of anything else or some silly match stats.

You are saying 5percent of what I post is genuine in other words. I'm hurt by that.

You say again you have doubts that I am R20 and alien. The plenty of others hate alien and just because myself and him get along and I stand up for him I get bullied for it. That makes them say I have 2 accounts and am the same person!!!

If you were genuinely trying to stop it then I apologise. But please just letting you know, when the others read that they use it as bait to have a go at me if you know what I mean.

Please Pommy believe me, I am not the same as alien.

Pommy:

QUOTE=Pommy;11278601;45666]So the sum total of this is your defending your mate for using xenophobic remarks, nice to see what your like.

Alien:

lol, i'm not xenophobic! i'm part pom myself!

Alien:

try not to let it get to you. he does get it. he is being a troll and wants to waste our time replying to his posts where he plays dumb, but just remember that you've got friends here

R20:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Yeah the good guys my mates, Yourself, Southsport, Newc, Doyen, R95, Rsag85, DKOR, SouthsPride, Matrix, BR, Woofy7, Shadow, Ttime:D etc

Pommy:

If you consider being asked to back up your baseless comments with facts as hell then you've had a severely sheltered life.

R20:

It was more than that.

Please my life is personal.

Don't bring that into it!!!!

There we go Southsport, Bensville Rabbit.

This made me very angry a few weeks ago.

There is evidence here.

Us Souths supporters need to stick together.

Rsag85

Bench
You have a fan rsag.

Well atleast it's better then some of those pride members, why do you think I post less on that forum man? Because I was sick of all the hate for voicing my opinion. Atleast here people can respect you which is a great thing members on here are awesome including Shadow lol

Rsag85

Bench
That's right mate. I believe you.

It is a great app and that's where I get my stats from too:)

Just ignore Vic. Southsport and Newc will tell you. He's known for strongly disliking Souths and trolling about us.

Also Rsag85 shadow can't stop talking about you. He may start a fan base or something:lol:

Once shadow gets fixated on something he won't let up.

Yea it's a good app and should I be scared? Lol just joking I'm glad he enjoys my post

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well atleast it's better then some of those pride members, why do you think I post less on that forum man? Because I was sick of all the hate for voicing my opinion. Atleast here people can respect you which is a great thing members on here are awesome including Shadow lol

Pommy strongly dislikes me rsag85.

See the evidence above mate.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Whats with the alien hate Pommy? From your previous posts i thought youd be a little more mature.

Im not a huge fan of changing teams but it is what it is. And its been like that for a while.

Consistent f*ckery on these forums is getting annoying.

Why don't we stick to the footy huh?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whats with the alien hate Pommy? From your previous posts i thought youd be a little more mature.

Im not a huge fan of changing teams but it is what it is. And its been like that for a while.

Consistent f*ckery on these forums is getting annoying.

Why don't we stick to the footy huh?

R95, see what he said to me too! I was angry over it.

The evidence is there mate.

An example is he told me I must have had a sheltered life!!!! That's very offensive. My personal life shouldn't come into it.

Rsag85

Bench
Pommy strongly dislikes me rsag85.

See the evidence above mate.

I know how you feel mate... Just learn to ignore the haters mate continue being you buddy

Lets get back on topic if we where not to sign Mason or Luke Burgess. Do you think young Clayton Williams will get offered a train and trail contract to prove himself with the NRL guys.

Exsilium

Coach
Everyone needs to develop thicker skin. Not everyone will be liked and many need to see that it's the offseason and it's easy to be spotlighted, especially on a forum where any opinion is worth 1/16ths of f**k all in reality.

Guys, nines are around the corner and soon we will have the season and all this direct and indirect xriticism of one another will be lost in all the footy talk :)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien is a good guy and gives great posts we all like you r20 enjoy your weekend guys,and a special mention to rsag85 for including me in the good guys list its appreciated.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Everyone needs to develop thicker skin. Not everyone will be liked and many need to see that it's the offseason and it's easy to be spotlighted, especially on a forum where any opinion is worth 1/16ths of f**k all in reality.

Guys, nines are around the corner and soon we will have the season and all this direct and indirect xriticism of one another will be lost in all the footy talk :)

You pretty much always speak sense:cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know how you feel mate... Just learn to ignore the haters mate continue being you buddy

Lets get back on topic if we where not to sign Mason or Luke Burgess. Do you think young Clayton Williams will get offered a train and trail contract to prove himself with the NRL guys.

Thanks.

I don't know much about Clayton Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts