What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsilium

Coach
If we sign a forward who do you think it'll be???

I would think Gavet would be a great addition for you guys. Had he not been injured for the season he would have featured prominently in the side. Hard running, good offload and can defend well. He also adds aggression.

Wishful thinking maybe?

Wait, you didn't ask me what I think! Well, you've got my thoughts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would think Gavet would be a great addition for you guys. Had he not been injured for the season he would have featured prominently in the side. Hard running, good offload and can defend well. He also adds aggression.

Wishful thinking maybe?

Wait, you didn't ask me what I think! Well, you've got my thoughts.

I'd take him for a season.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Saying grant was a waste but you'd take Gavet?!?

Hahaa the guy would make you want Shannon McPherson back.

Exsilium

Coach
Saying grant was a waste but you'd take Gavet?!?

Hahaa the guy would make you want Shannon McPherson back.

Gavet played well for you guys? He added plenty to your team?

I had high hopes for him at Brisbane.

For the record, I don't think grant played poorly for Souths. Was solid without being spectacular but he's never recovered from the origin dumping.

alien

Referee
rsag85.......... r20 and the boys are good sports on here as you know we are all undoubtedly all crazy bunny fans but since your the no1 truth teller on here they all get a little jealous when i call you the no1 truth teller especially r20 lol.

lol, i'm not jelly!

Vic Mackey

Referee

For the record, I don't think grant played poorly for Souths. Was solid without being spectacular but he's never recovered from the origin dumping.

Gavet would be in the bottom 5 players to ever play for the tigers. I'd have Jack Buchanan over him and that's saying something.

Plus the guy has major off field issues.

doyen

Bench

Unfortunately, we paid GRANT SOO money & he failed to deliver.

He was basically just managing to be a top grade player--he sort of ripped us off!!

He was a failure for those above reasons.

Don't ask me why;he just didn't fit in at Sths!

I hope he has better luck at the Tigers.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
160x160.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts