What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsilium

Coach
Gavet would be in the bottom 5 players to ever play for the tigers. I'd have Jack Buchanan over him and that's saying something.

Plus the guy has major off field issues.

Cause Galloway and sue (prior to his development last season) were better :roll:

Bennett picked him in his first grade side over a few first choice players. Can't have been that shit.

doyen

Bench
Cause Galloway and sue (prior to his development last season) were better :roll:

Bennett picked him in his first grade side over a few first choice players. Can't have been that shit.

Gavet was a very good hard-running forward with the Tigers,I thought.

Mad as a hatter but I liked watching him play.

He looked OK to me!!!

Vic Mackey

Referee

Sue has been a gun ever since he was picked in first grade.

Galloway was down last year but he had a good first grade career which included origin and test matches, something Gavet will only ever dream of.

Gavet is the worst defending front rower I have ever seen. He gave away stupid penatliies multiple times a game and ball security was atrocious.

The guy ran hard and had long hair so stood out, short sighted people thought he was good but really he was another Daine Laurie. He has been sacked by FOUR clubs now. If he was as good as you're saying he wouldn't have had to TRIAL for a SECOND TIER CONTRACT with the Warriors.

Bennett picks Jack Reid in first grade, what's your point?

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
Sue has been a gun ever since he was picked in first grade.

Galloway was down last year but he had a good first grade career which included origin and test matches, something Gavet will only ever dream of.

Gavet is the worst defending front rower I have ever seen. He gave away stupid penatliies multiple times a game and ball security was atrocious.

The guy ran hard and had long hair so stood out, short sighted people thought he was good but really he was another Daine Laurie. He has been sacked by FOUR clubs now.

Bennett picks Jack Reid in first grade, what's your point?

You're a Tiger's follower--you would know--"mad as a cut snake."

Let's see how he goes at the Warriors with his Islander mates!

Rsag85

Bench
What happen to that rumour about one of the Panthers backs wasn't happy that Hiku signed with the club and ask for a release?

Southno1

Juniors
Wouldn't mind anthony Cherrington, heard he has been playing very well in the Queenslands sceond tier and won forward of the year last year.

Rsag85

Bench
According else where we are still looking for a centre and it could be overseas... Let the guessing start

Matrix

Juniors
Wouldn't mind anthony Cherrington, heard he has been playing very well in the Queenslands sceond tier and won forward of the year last year.

Hes trouble with a capital T and not a good enough player to justify the risk,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts