What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoNT

First Grade
No it doesn't happen 4-5 times a game.

That is trolling from you.

He regularly shuts down plays and covers for who is at 5/8 which is mainly Keary who is a turnstile.

Troĺling because i don't agree with you?
Trolling is when you say something with no basis in reality just to piss people off
, for example if I said moltzen was a better fullback then inglis that's an obvious troll.
But the fact that many people see goodwin as a bad defender means there is some basis in that statement

alien

Referee
goodwin shouldn't be seen as an automatic selction in the 1st grade side. he simply isn't good enough to be seen as an automatic selection. if he goes well in the pre season games and gets selected, then fair enough. he does sometimes make wrong decisions in defense and it's not always because of what keary or an inside man does

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 nobody seems toed that it's spot on what you say about Goodwins defence is sometimes caught out simply because of no other reason than Covering the five eights insufficiecies inside of him as well as cover his own man which makes him look like a bad defensive reader

When Auva'a played at centre near the end of last season he looked more ordinary in defence due to covering Keary.

So are we going to say Auva'a was poor defensively are we?????

Goodwin is in our side and got the members player award last season. Oh so he didn't deseve that. So the great members of our club have no clue, oh right..........................

When Madge re-signed Goodwin he said he brings very good experience and leadership plus is an international player. That is what Madge said.

Come Round 1 I expect Goodwin to be there.

In the Charity Shield Bryson will give his all and I'll be right behind him and not bagging him like others.

People on here are acting like he's worse than Reddy or Talanoa.

Goodwin isn't a much winner and neither is Auva'a. We have to be behind them though.

I can tell you all now A. Gray or Hunt aren't much winners either. They aren't the answer.

In our backline GI is the match winner and AJ and Oldfield can finish off tries.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Troĺling because i don't agree with you?
Trolling is when you say something with no basis in reality just to piss people off
, for example if I said moltzen was a better fullback then inglis that's an obvious troll.
But the fact that many people see goodwin as a bad defender means there is some basis in that statement

You are trolling.

It doesn't happen 4-5 times a game. 2-3 times is more accurate.

If anything our right side struggled as much in 2015. 2-3 times down that side too.

You always try to piss me off, so you're trolling.

Reddy is a bad defender, Goodwin is solid. Not bad and not very good.

Well I repeat the members voted him as the members player of the year last season.

When Madge re-signed Goodwin he said his experience is important and invaluable and the leadership he offers to our backline. Madge also said how he has played at international even too. Also that he has been consistent and GIVEN HIS ALL.

Here we go:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...news-story/b935411fc30cce3e78c3b5650c5ea541?=

Here is the truth telling:cool:

Go on guys read that in the link.

Doyen agrees with me re Goodwin and so does R95.

Rabbits20

Immortal
time for some refreshing amazing rabbit tea i see

Nope not yet. Shortly it's time for some dessert. Hahaha.

I suggest you read the posts shadow.

I have a link to back up my points too. I'm in truth telling mode.

Shadow I will be behind all our players on the field. Not constantly bagging certain guys out.

That my friend shadow is NOT the South Sydney way. R95 has shared the same thoughts re this too on many occasions.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I agree that Goodwin does get caught out sometimes, but 4-5 times a game is a bit rich.

Does anyone remember when he completely shut down Jamie Lyon the whole game?

The only real bad game I can remember Bryson having was against the Titans where he was marking James Roberts, who just used speed against him.

handyman2190

Bench
Hey fellas just reading around and came across some interesting news, put 2 and 2 together, new centre coming, from uk played 5 games for bradford then gave it away on his way back to Auusie, to resurect his NRL carreer, everyone please welcome new rabbitohs centre signed for 2 years , Dane Nielsen, lol this is madges style of signing got history with him at storm, watch this space ill be called an oracle soon

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
I agree that Goodwin does get caught out sometimes, but 4-5 times a game is a bit rich.

The only real bad game I can remember Bryson having was against the Titans where he was marking James Roberts, who just used speed against him.

I was actually just about to bring that up.
People who defend goodwin always bring up that time he shut down jamie lyon in 2013, but they fail to mention how just a few weeks later in the preliminary final, lyon learned his lesson about Goodwins rushing in and bad decision making and absolutely destroyed him in the game that mattered the most. Thankfully he was picked for new zealand and in the world cup final australia again targeted him to great effect. He has never been the same since. I think maguire uses him as a fill in player until someone better comes along. In 2014 he got a few games do to injuries, but once auva'a and johnston debuted he barely got a look in. I feel that the plan was for gray to be winger and goodwin was only there until auva'a suspension was over, but an injury to gray kept his spot on the team. It took until very late in the year for Souths to resign him, he was shifted from centre the first time auva'a was available, plus with been linked to many centres on the market including a big attempt at luring roberts to the club shows that there probably isn't as much faith in Goodwins abilities as fans make out. Sure he got the members award but can you seriously say he was better then guys like inglis, sutto, tom burgess or even Stewart this year? After the last regular season game even rabbits20 was calling him hopeless and not 1st grade standard. What helped his cause was that in the last game of the year he seemed to be the only player to put in, and with that fresh in people's memories helped him win the members vote.

hurricane57

Juniors
You are trolling.

It doesn't happen 4-5 times a game. 2-3 times is more accurate.

If anything our right side struggled as much in 2015. 2-3 times down that side too.

You always try to piss me off, so you're trolling.

Reddy is a bad defender, Goodwin is solid. Not bad and not very good.

Well I repeat the members voted him as the members player of the year last season.

When Madge re-signed Goodwin he said his experience is important and invaluable and the leadership he offers to our backline. Madge also said how he has played at international even too. Also that he has been consistent and GIVEN HIS ALL.

Here we go:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...news-story/b935411fc30cce3e78c3b5650c5ea541?=

Here is the truth telling:cool:

Go on guys read that in the link.

Doyen agrees with me re Goodwin and so does R95.

What a load of f**king drivel.

You really are an halfwit.

If you kept your mouth shut maybe not as many people would know how stupid you are.

And I don't give stuff what Doyen agrees with and everybody knows about your two posts.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Fair go mr hurricane i think youve lost it carrying on like this rabbs20 is a longtime respected member and shouldnt be subjected to ur abuse!
An appology is in order

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fair go mr hurricane i think youve lost it carrying on like this rabbs20 is a longtime respected member and shouldnt be subjected to ur abuse!
An appology is in order

Thanks mate. It's good having you on here. Glory Glory. I'm sure we will agree and disagree at times too. Lol!!!!!

I am allowed my opinion. Fair enough if people disagree but I'll still voice my opinion.

In the off season Hurricane said he was going to troll and try to piss people off.

Well it hasn't worked:lol::lol:

Doyen is a top bloke too:cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey fellas just reading around and came across some interesting news, put 2 and 2 together, new centre coming, from uk played 5 games for bradford then gave it away on his way back to Auusie, to resurect his NRL carreer, everyone please welcome new rabbitohs centre signed for 1 year , Dane Nielsen, lol this is madges style of signing got history with him at storm, watch this space ill be called an oracle soon

I think you could very well be right.

So Nielsen is currently playing for Bradford????

He was in trouble with St George and got sacked if I remember correctly. What was that for again???? I know he did something idiotic.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yeah he always puts in Bryson.

Every so often he will have a bad game but that happens to most first graders.

R95 Bryson will be in the team for Round 1.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was actually just about to bring that up.
People who defend goodwin always bring up that time he shut down jamie lyon in 2013, but they fail to mention how just a few weeks later in the preliminary final, lyon learned his lesson about Goodwins rushing in and bad decision making and absolutely destroyed him in the game that mattered the most. Thankfully he was picked for new zealand and in the world cup final australia again targeted him to great effect. He has never been the same since. I think maguire uses him as a fill in player until someone better comes along. In 2014 he got a few games do to injuries, but once auva'a and johnston debuted he barely got a look in. I feel that the plan was for gray to be winger and goodwin was only there until auva'a suspension was over, but an injury to gray kept his spot on the team. It took until very late in the year for Souths to resign him, he was shifted from centre the first time auva'a was available, plus with been linked to many centres on the market including a big attempt at luring roberts to the club shows that there probably isn't as much faith in Goodwins abilities as fans make out. Sure he got the members award but can you seriously say he was better then guys like inglis, sutto, tom burgess or even Stewart this year? After the last regular season game even rabbits20 was calling him hopeless and not 1st grade standard. What helped his cause was that in the last game of the year he seemed to be the only player to put in, and with that fresh in people's memories helped him win the members vote.

Against Man,u in the prelim most of our players were ordinary.

You can't just blame Goodwin when 85percent of his team mates weren't going well.

You regularly make Bryson the scapegoat.

In that Roosters game most of our team was terrible in Round 26. Once again you make Bryson the scapegoat when about 13 other guys went bad.

Bryson was very consistent last season whether you like it or not.

hurricane57

Juniors
Thanks mate. It's good having you on here. Glory Glory. I'm sure we will agree and disagree at times too. Lol!!!!!

I am allowed my opinion. Fair enough if people disagree but I'll still voice my opinion.

In the off season Hurricane said he was going to troll and try to piss people off.

Well it hasn't worked:lol::lol:

Doyen is a top bloke too:cool:

I stated I didn't post oin the sill season, so stop telling out right lies, half wit. I have never said I would troll and I haven't so APOLOGY IN ORDER.

I watched while you have blabbered on and on but, there is a limit to my patience and you reached it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I stated I didn't post oin the sill season, so stop telling out right lies, half wit. I have never said I would troll and I haven't so APOLOGY IN ORDER.

I watched while you have blabbered on and on but, there is a limit to my patience and you reached it.

Ask Southsport.

Southsport buddy you remember what Hurricane said???

It's not working your trolling:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.