What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellray

Juniors
Geez your a stirrer go home

Calm down bro it was a joke, in a rumour thread.

But in all seriousness the option are slim, Hurrell as we know was mentioned once, and could still be an a chance given the warriors needing to shed his contract.

Idris is unlikely but the constant talk of him back flipping on his retirement/hiatus and the Bunnies needing a centre there is a very slim possibility

Copley is almost certain not to be it as the talk around is he has already signed with Roosters.

Waqa Blake, Young disappointed centre from Penrtih, this wouldnt be crazy, But crazier could be Souths bringing Mansour back to his old stomping ground.

And i just dont know of anyone will to walk away from good money in England to come here so late. If it is someone they have done a good job in keeping it quiet.

Unless it was Kevin Locke. im undecided on that move if it happens

doyen

Bench
Hes trouble with a capital T and not a good enough player to justify the risk,imo.

In what way is Cherrington trouble??

I thought his biggest problems in the past were injury related.

What other strife has he had??

Pommy

Coach
According else where we are still looking for a centre and it could be overseas... Let the guessing start

Super league starts three weeks today so I find it pretty hard to believe any club is about to start releasing players who are up to standard now.

Exsilium

Coach

But in all seriousness the option are slim, Hurrell as we know was mentioned once, and could still be an a chance given the warriors needing to shed his contract.

Idris is unlikely but the constant talk of him back flipping on his retirement/hiatus and the Bunnies needing a centre there is a very slim possibility

Copley is almost certain not to be it as the talk around is he has already signed with Roosters.

Waqa Blake, Young disappointed centre from Penrtih, this wouldnt be crazy, But crazier could be Souths bringing Mansour back to his old stomping ground.

And i just dont know of anyone will to walk away from good money in England to come here so late. If it is someone they have done a good job in keeping it quiet.

You can have mansour. You don't want Blake

Rsag85

Bench

I heard Locke is training with the Storm at the moment

Rabbits20

Immortal

Not a funny joke!

Idris is too slow at centre. Just doesn't cut it.

Idris imo is better suited to playing off the bench in the back row.

I'd take Hurrell.

Or I'd take Mansour. Unlikely though.

Exsilium

Coach
I actually don't want Blake.

He has issues in defence and makes too many errors.

Just my opinion.

He has played out of position but it's his errors that kill me.

Idris was great for us. Most don't see what he does, monsters in defense, created plenty of tries, put players into gaps, defends very well. He was always there in cover and never gives up on plays. He wasn't all that slow and I was annoyed when he left because up until that last injury he was showing consistency and proving a handful.

I feel penrith let him down, sure we offered him counseling and aid but sometimes these things go beyond professional listeners and yes men.

just my thoughts

Rabbits20

Immortal
He has played out of position but it's his errors that kill me.

Idris was great for us. Most don't see what he does, monsters in defense, created plenty of tries, put players into gaps, defends very well. He was always there in cover and never gives up on plays. He wasn't all that slow and I was annoyed when he left because up until that last injury he was showing consistency and proving a handful.

I feel penrith let him down, sure we offered him counseling and aid but sometimes these things go beyond professional listeners and yes men.

just my thoughts

You guys are planning to try and get Reynolds for 2017.

I'm pissed off about that tbh.

Penrith just seem to regularly try and get Souths players.

I'm hoping Reynolds stays with Souths.

GRS

Juniors
Is there any truth in the rumour you're chasing Ken Sio who is currently at Hull Kingston Rovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts