What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I can't see Sam going to the ESL. His family is here and there is little to no incentive to go back.

We have the premier rugby league competition in the world. If he wants to leave Union he'll want a challenge.

southsport

First Grade
Matt King reported on radio this morning that there will be more announcements of signings within a week........let's hope.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Matt King reported on radio this morning that there will be more announcements of signings within a week........let's hope.

Yep.

Probably confirmation that Turner has re-signed.

Also that Auva'a has re-signed and that Cook has officially signed.

However southsport I want a big key signing in our forwards like Sam, Te'o or Taupau. That's what I am waiting for!!!! My fingers are crossed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can't see Sam going to the ESL. His family is here and there is little to no incentive to go back.

We have the premier rugby league competition in the world. If he wants to leave Union he'll want a challenge.

I hope you're right!!!!!

Come home Sam to Souths where you belong!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbitohs Extend Chris Grevsmuhl's Contract & Sign Cameron Murray

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have announced the signing of two Australian Schoolboys Rugby League talents today, confirming the extension of Chris Grevsmuhl’s contract for a further season, as well as announcing the signing of talented South Sydney junior Cameron Murray until the end of the 2019 season.
The Rabbitohs have enacted an option in Grevsmuhl’s contract which extends the 22-year-old’s contract for a further season, following a quality rookie season in the top grade.

Grevsmuhl, who represented the Australian Schoolboys in 2010, played 22 NRL games following his debut against the Brisbane Broncos in round one this year, represented the Indigenous All Stars, and was a member of the teams to claim the World Club Challenge and Auckland Nines titles before the season began.

Murray, at just 17 years of age, was a standout performer in the South Sydney SG Ball team that went through to the NSWRL under 18s Grand Final in 2015, playing back row and lock.

The Mascot Jets junior was part of the successful Australian Schoolboys side in this year’s series against New Zealand, and captained the Newington College first XV in rugby union in 2015.

doyen

Bench
If Sam returns there will be other teams who court him.

Manly chased him strongly before Rusty got involved & lured him to us.

He has a brother at Manly now as well as those at STHS.

So you can bet Luke B will be in his ear.

If Sam returns there will be other teams who court him.

Manly chased him strongly before Rusty got involved & lured him to us.

He has a brother at Manly now as well as those at STHS.

So you can bet Luke B will be in his ear.

a) Luke B has been told to look elsewhere. Manly do not want him anymore.

b) As part of our agreement to release Sam, we have been given last offer should he ever return.

I would say that the most likely scenario out of that lot is that we would pay basically anything it takes to get Sam back here and most likely this would also include us having to stump up some sort of contract for Luke to return.

doyen

Bench

b) As part of our agreement to release Sam, we have been given last offer should he ever return.

I would say that the most likely scenario out of that lot is that we would pay basically anything it takes to get Sam back here and most likely this would also include us having to stump up some sort of contract for Luke to return.

Hopefully that is how it pans out.

Maybe Luke could be signed for 2016.

That could be a very smart signing even if he is only backup!!!

alien

Referee

Or find a third party to pay for it, or at least a part of it. :)

alien

Referee
Elliot to Souffs is picking up steam.

images

Rabbits20

Immortal

That's a truth telling post:)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whos Elliott,the guy that played wing for the roosters?

Yeah that's the guy he must be talking about.

Unless drool is trolling as usual saying Matthew Elliot will be coaching Souths. Drool has said this for quite a while. He's uneducated and just stirring!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Has Matthew Elliott ever lasted more than about 2 mins whichever club he has coached??

I would have thought he's a catastrophe waiting to happen when it comes to coaching!!

I agree.

Drool is just trolling doyen. No truth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.