What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Cook will likely end up the same as that other NSW Cup player Souths signed from the Bulldogs - Goodwin. Will be useful to play a few games a year to cover for injury and suspension

alien

Referee
Cook will likely end up the same as that other NSW Cup player Souths signed from the Bulldogs - Goodwin. Will be useful to play a few games a year to cover for injury and suspension

cook may have been signed as a backup player. mcinnes and carter are possibilities for the same position

Rabbits20

Immortal
they let koroisau go because they thought luke was staying. there might not be enough room under the cap for a top dummy half. at least there will be some competition for the dummy half spot.

turner might just be signed as a backup player on the nrl minimum wage, and mostly play in the nsw cup

I reckon Turner will play off the interchange mostly alien.

I don't see Turner playing much NSW Cup.

Oi alien he's butthurt we took Cook:lol::lol:

alien

Referee
Great post from a top bloke!

look what i found! :D

top_bloke_mug.jpg

moc-mug---top-bloke-reverse-15709.jpg

southsport

First Grade
I just had a thought, I wouldn't be surprised if senseless pops up soon!!!!

I don't know about that R20, there are reports that the tigers are close to total collapse and could be facing extinction.........he has nothing to brag about. ;-)

rabbitohs95

Bench
I love it when we stay on topic...

Speaking of which, the Sharks reckon they're interested in McQueen.

Hope he doesn't go but apparently he's over Maguire's regime.

cb4

First Grade
How I feel about Tupou. I have heard that you guys are pushing for him. He is a very useful bench Prop.

McQueen only makes sense for us if Gal Goes to prop, otherwise we are stocking the backrow again. I would rather take Tim Grant from you if I am honest.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I love it when we stay on topic...

Speaking of which, the Sharks reckon they're interested in McQueen.

Hope he doesn't go but apparently he's over Maguire's regime.

R95 we need to sign a key forward not keep losing forwards otherwise we are in big trouble.

It's an interesting off season for us that's for sure.

Rabbits20

Immortal
How I feel about Tupou. I have heard that you guys are pushing for him. He is a very useful bench Prop.

McQueen only makes sense for us if Gal Goes to prop, otherwise we are stocking the backrow again. I would rather take Tim Grant from you if I am honest.

If you get McQueen you guys would most likely use him off the bench for about 20-25mins.

cb4

First Grade
If you get McQueen you guys would most likely use him off the bench for about 20-25mins.

I don't know about that. McQueen screams to me as a Maloney edge player.
If we got him and put Gallen to prop we would line up: Gallen, Ennis, Fifita, McQueen, Graham, Lewis.

That's my preferred line up if we were to get him.

As stated though, I want Tim Grant. There is still a footballer there. And we can turn props into worldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts