What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoNT

First Grade
And they're saying that Sam will be back!!!

Sam and tapau would bring a bit of starch back to the pack, it would take pressure of the twins being the only go forward, it would mean guys like Clark and tyrell can go back to just doing the shit work like 2012-2014 and guys like Sutton, Turner and McQueen can just focus on edge running. McInnes and cook could compete for hooker. Carter can be the utility on the bench. Our backs could go back to having time like they did on 2014. If we could find some competent outside backs to replace Goodwin and reddy ( like someone who can defend ) then I'd be confident of bouncing back in 2016. It all seems good in theory

southsport

First Grade
Sam and tapau would bring a bit of starch back to the pack, it would take pressure of the twins being the only go forward, it would mean guys like Clark and tyrell can go back to just doing the shit work like 2012-2014 and guys like Sutton, Turner and McQueen can just focus on edge running. McInnes and cook could compete for hooker. Carter can be the utility on the bench. Our backs could go back to having time like they did on 2014. If we could find some competent outside backs to replace Goodwin and reddy ( like someone who can defend ) then I'd be confident of bouncing back in 2016. It all seems good in theory

Yeah, we just need to wait and see what happens.

alien

Referee
If we could find some competent outside backs to replace Goodwin and reddy ( like someone who can defend ) then I'd be confident of bouncing back in 2016. It all seems good in theory

yeah that other wing spot is uncertain. i guess whoever plays the best out of gray, goodwin, manulelua, olive (orange hehehe)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol.........I have to browse around and find out myself.

Here's the latest rumours:

1. Forget Farah
2. Taupau deal looks likely
#. Souths talking to Cook from the dogs

Thanks for the info.

I thought front runner for Taupau is Gold Coast?

Damien Cook is a depth signing.

Hellray

Juniors
Goodwin hasn't been offered a new contract yet either.

At this stage im happy if Goodwin leaves.

2-5 lineup

Johnston
Walker
Auvaa
Gray

Backing them up: Olive, Manulelua, Oldfield, Goolagong even Simone or Hughes
Dark horses: Talakai and Cottrell

Its young but big and enthusiastic kids ready to make a mark. Talakai is a very impressive talent from the games i saw and could be the next teenager McGuire throws into the fire and finds a diamond.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumoured that Souths want to keep Goodwin but Goodwin will get a lot more money elsewhere.

In Rugby Melbourne Rebels are after him and Super League teams are starting to look into Goodwin too.

alien

Referee
Rumoured that Souths want to keep Goodwin but Goodwin will get a lot more money elsewhere.

In Rugby Melbourne Rebels are after him and Super League teams are starting to look into Goodwin too.

yeah salford reds in the english super league offered him a deal a while ago

p.s. i saw that you have seen rabbitohs95's post in the rumoured signings thread in the nrl section about lane

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah salford reds in the english super league offered him a deal a while ago

p.s. i saw that you have seen rabbitohs95's post in the rumoured signings thread in the nrl section about lane

Yeah I saw that.

He has very good potential and he's very tall and built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts