What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race to 100 Tries & Beyond for Parramatta - Gutho & Sivo

And all the while playing for a team that never passes the ball.

#ChaseTheCollision
Troll Face GIF

Eelementary

Post Whore
Acknowledgment needed for Sivo, despite his mainly flaws, he now holds he records for shortest time to reach 100 tries in the NRL era - doing it in 114 games (beating Nathan Blacklocks record of 115)

Sivo has a lot of flaws to his game, but some of the tries he scored were absolute classics.

Even his third try yesterday was vintage Sivo - pushing off a defender as if the defender weighed nothing.

He's been fun.

Suitman

Post Whore
Sivo has a lot of flaws to his game, but some of the tries he scored were absolute classics.

Even his third try yesterday was vintage Sivo - pushing off a defender as if the defender weighed nothing.

He's been fun.

I'm not sure he has as many flaws to his game as people continually make out. Once again, he has been a victim of playing in a shite coached team, just like many others in our squad.
In that respect, his achievements are even more astounding.
To break this record tbh is incredible taking all that into account.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not sure he has as many flaws to his game as people continually make out. Once again, he has been a victim of playing in a shite coached team, just like many others in our squad.
In that respect, his achievements are even more astounding.
To break this record tbh is incredible taking all that into account.

I think he can be a little disinterested, and make some poor reads in defence.

However, he is usually safe under the high ball, and exciting 20 metres out.

I've enjoyed watching him play, more often than not.

Stagger eel

Staff member

He's been fun.

his greatest was the winning try against Melbourne a few years back when he plucked the ball from a bomb and still had 10 metres to get to the line…

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sivo is never going to be a fast, athletic merkin. He’s a beefcake and a strong try finisher, with suspect defence because of his lack of speed. You take the good with the bad and hope it ends up positive in the wash.

Any idea that coaching has much to do with his week-to-week performances is a bit fanciful.