What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Sully

Juniors
Thats the way woo.

I know a sign writter who painted a couple of pics in my old car and 2 me he did a great job at a reasonable price.

Closer to the event Ill sus out a price.

jed

First Grade
Does someone have an old sh*tbox of a car that gets driven around Canberra through the week? How about getting a Raiders Army insignia on the side of it, sorta like a mobile billboard?

sydraider

First Grade
Ok guys, I know im not from canberra but Im willing to chip in for the banner and the battlecat, P.M me with the details.

As for a season ticket, Im also in, Am I correct in understanding that we PM boing boing about the tickets??

peter_raiders

Juniors
Sully, I'll definately be at a couple of Canberra games with at least one friend during the year. Won't be buying a season ticket but. Will hopefully be going to almost all of the Sydney games. Will chip in for the big banner too.

Raider Azz

Bench
boing knows im in for next year. as for the batlecat and the raider army banner, let me know how much you need and i will supply it.

Sully

Juniors
All:

You enthusiasm is appreciated.

Syd: Good on ya champ. We missed you this year.

Pete: New blood is always welcomed, Make sure you come mate.

Azz: Cheers. I reakon the van be spray painted lime green - BAY was a professional pannel beater/sprayer so maybe he can asisst with a sharp metalic job. thoughts on the van - CAN NOT BE A COMBI - I hate those f**kn things.

I think if we can get around 40+ people to chip in for the banner it will drive the cost down hard which would be great.

peter_raiders

Juniors
Sully said:
I think if we can get around 40+ people to chip in for the banner it will drive the cost down hard which would be great.

Hopefully. Going by the first quote of 800bux divided by 40 people gives us $20 each. Even at $1000 it will only cost 40 people 25 each. I don't think you'll have trouble finding 50 people. If everyone on here sticks to their word and wants to contribute to something which obviously will get a lot of publicity, plus all the army guys and girls, we'll all only be paying a few bux.

Sully

Juniors
Peter..

Agreed. It would be great to see this at games. What would be greater is to see large no.s at every game.

Traditionally the Roosters and Bunnies away attracts around 50 members who stand and sing and even Roosters at home draws a large gathering.

It would be great to see consistantly high no.s all year.

When the draw comes out look out.

If we have this banner made by around round 5-10 it would be great.

woodgers

Bench
jed said:
Does someone have an old sh*tbox of a car that gets driven around Canberra through the week? How about getting a Raiders Army insignia on the side of it, sorta like a mobile billboard?

Boing Boing has a Soarer and Azz has a Celica, i'm sure a logo or some sign writing couldn't hurt the value :D

Evergreen

Juniors
Sully said:

PM me with details on how I can get you guys some cash and I'll be in.

Leethal

Juniors
woodgers said:
No...what gave you that impression?

Loz seems to think that is the case, plus a few of your posts seem to insinuate that a comeback was on the cards. My bad. Please disregard..............

woodgers

Bench
No...happy to buy into the van and also the banner, may possibly be roped into an away trip but definitely haven't changed my mind on the Bruce issue.

SOULS 04

Juniors
its a shame man... but yeh you have your reasons so i got no dramas

as long as your in for a few drinks with all the boys still :D