What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
edabomb said:
Election talk, just when I thought things couldn't get any more exciting than internet dating talk. The only election that matters is in the USA, go Kerry. I bet the right wing bastards like Jed will lock this now :lol: :lol: .

You don't know who I'm supporting in the US election, don't jump to conclusions. :lol:

I can assure you though that my support is for the same party as in 2000.

jed

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Naturally as our forum is for the Canberra team it may have politics in it.... :|

It's good to see you supporting the social thread now that you're not an evil nazi mod. :D

Raider Azz

Bench
politics....*shudder* Donkey vote for mine.

Good to see the social thread back... but where is the social king quinny? He has been MIA for a while now.

SOULS 04

Juniors
umm as for sports ive played a bit of everything but mostly league

i started in the forwards in under 9's before moving to the centres then fullback.... for almost all the year i played i still had number 4 on my back.

also played touch, cricket, soccer and did boxing for quite a while

i played A grade this year but got sick early in the season and only played a couple of games... ah well maybe next year for summer its hard boxing training

greeneyed

First Grade
edabomb said:
So greeneyed whats your deal?? I'm sure everyone else wonders as much as I do about your age and marital status haha.

We have been through this before. Age: ancient and slightly less ancient than Bay 56. Old enough to have had a beer at the first ever Raiders game in 1982 (which is why I remember everything!) Relationship status: all time low! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Haha word greeneyed. You must have some awesome memories supporting the team since the start. 1992 I saw my first Raiders game, and have still only attended one. Exams in two weeks, first up Quan111 (aka econmetrics). I'm not too confident, definately the hardest out of my exams which is fairly dissapointing since its 100level.

Please hurry up Quinn, you're so much better at needless conversation than I am.....

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
edabomb said:
So greeneyed whats your deal?? I'm sure everyone else wonders as much as I do about your age and marital status haha.

We have been through this before. Age: ancient and slightly less ancient than Bay 56. Old enough to have had a beer at the first ever Raiders game in 1982 (which is why I remember everything!) Relationship status: all time low! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any thoughts on a signature mate? :p

edabomb

First Grade
We all know Greeneyed hates signatures. Remember how his constant complaining made me delete my one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts