What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders stand down Goodwin and Carney over club claims

Edwahu

Bench
Jeez, there are sure to be a stack of strong witnesses to be found in a nightclub bathroom at 3 am in the morning. I am sure the cops will be vigorously pursuing this one :sarcasm:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I mean when I first heard this story I imagined the worst that Carney was running through the place pissing on women and the elderly, but at this point I think we can just sit tight and see where it goes.

The Raiders are right to stand him down and if there are no charges pressed they shouldn't fire him, but should fine the sh*t out of him and put him under another alcohol ban.

Hanscholo

Bench
Carney will just go to England for more money...Such is the game atm. We have zero ability to enforce anything because players have several options at their disposal.

nickraider

Juniors
There won't be any CCTV footage if in the toilets - so it'll be just one drunken bums word against the other - the other being some twat that wants to make a name for himself after being dribbled on by Carney in the troughs.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't think any Raiders fan is in the mood for your ridiculous overrating of players. Wes Naqaima a star? Get the f**k outta here!

I dont really give a flying f**k what raiders fans are in the mood for. This is a public forum. The grub with dried vomit on his arms should be sacked. You efforts to try and make an argument for his non sacking scream this very sentiment.

I dont really give a flying f**k what raiders fans are in the mood for. This is a public forum. The grub with dried vomit on his arms should be sacked. You efforts to try and make an argument for his non sacking scream this very sentiment.

Sacked for what? Nothings been proven at all....idiot.

Being a grub from canberra, Living in canberra, having dried vomit over both arms, being a bogan v8 wanna be drag racing dickhead. Are these reason enough?

The 'dried vomit' on his arms looks a lot better than the stinking vomit your posting in this thread.

No, its just sheer stupidity from someone we cant really expect better from (you)

_Johnsy

Referee
Am I expected to start sulking now ? I cant see any vomit in this thread.

I am not attacking you, just the grub carney. I would have thought the management at Canberra would have sorted him out by now. Then again there is likely no footage, just carneys word against someone elses. We all know what the result of this will be. Lets hope your club takes the appropriate action, not just a pr excercise by standing him down for a couple of weeks.

Am I expected to start sulking now ? I cant see any vomit in this thread.

I am not attacking you, just the grub carney. I would have thought the management at Canberra would have sorted him out by now. Then again there is likely no footage, just carneys word against someone elses. We all know what the result of this will be. Lets hope your club takes the appropriate action, not just a pr excercise by standing him down for a couple of weeks.

Well worded, sorry Johnsy

Vicious

Bench
Get rid of him, send him up to the Wests Tigers, Benji will straighten him out !
And in return, we`ll give you John Morris, he`s an angel off the field !!!

donkey|rope

Juniors
as silly as this sentence sounds - no way in hell should be sack carney for urinating on a member of the public. if we were going to do it, we should have done last year. is this behaviour weird and stupid - yes - but its not an act of physical violence. the only way this would be a sack-able offence if he did it to a woman.

Latest posts