What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Sydney clubs in Size!!!!

Dragon Dave

Bench
You play for the Dragons?

Most of them live in Cronulla.

Yeah, a couple of them do. Why wouldn't they? It's a beautiful area (didn't we already establish that I live there myself?)

It's just a shame that we have to be associated with the local sporting team. I look forward to the Sharks moving to Adelaide, or Mackay or where ever they will let them play - and the Dragons can have their land back.

Dragon Dave

Bench
HAHAHA

In the meantime you can watch the Sharks play all their home games at your home.

I think I'd rather head up the road to Jubilee - where I don't have to swat away the flies and 14 year old drunks, where I can see the home team win a game or 2, and where I don't have to wear gumboots and a gas mask.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
As opposed to the trophy cabinet at St George Illawarra

Actually we just have one- for mighty St George and 'St Merge'.

On the topic of merge jokes, the NRL itself is a 'merged' comp, from the ARL and Super League, established in 1998. That means the teams with the highest amount of comps in this competition are Brisbane and Melbourne with 3. You guys have only won one. If you consider all of Saints premierships to be lost because of the JV then you must state that all the league years from 1908-97 are lost as well, including the team's that won premierships in those years. If you say the Dragons are a mere 10 years old, then the NRL is only a mere 11 years old, and thus all those premierships you guys won, (the millions of them) are lost, just like ours then.:crazy:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

On the topic of merge jokes, the NRL itself is a 'merged' comp, from the ARL and Super League, established in 1998. That means the teams with the highest amount of comps in this competition are Brisbane and Melbourne with 3. You guys have only won one. If you consider all of Saints premierships to be lost because of the JV then you must state that all the league years from 1908-97 are lost as well, including the team's that won premierships in those years. If you say the Dragons are a mere 10 years old, then the NRL is only a mere 11 years old, and thus all those premierships you guys won, (the millions of them) are lost, just like ours then.:crazy:

You forgot to carry the 'Y'. But the formular is a good one.

Fein

First Grade

Jeez Pa-choke-o, you've uttered some garbage this year but that one takes the cake.

:lol::lol:

Latest posts