What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rap

ClintDogg

Juniors
Clint Dogg - Down Undah (Promo Mix w-Rap) feat. Mac Shawn & Daz Dillinger (ORIGINAL SONG)
http://www.mp3.com.au/Forms/MediaView.aspx?MediaId=140241

Clint Dogg - Down Undah (Promo Mix w-Rap) feat. Mac Shawn & Daz Dillinger (right click).

From the new album called "Its Still Clint Dogg" coming in 2010 on C-Style Records. Featuring original songs with Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger & Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound/DPG), RBX, Top Dogg, Danny Boy, Bo Roc, Shade Sheist, Ms. Toi + MORE!..

In stores soon & available online (Or all GOOD record/cd stores).
*The 1st OFFICIAL Album Release from C-Style Records in 9 YEARS!!!.....

The Dodger

First Grade
went cypress hill a couple of weeks back.
seen them a few times and have never let me down each time.
the only downer was having cops with dogs waling around busting peiople with joints.

although mine were well tucked away, it was a bit of a downer having them there.

What was enmore theatre thinking, bringing in cops with dogs to a cypress hill concert?

anyway, Ice cube is on this friday at the Big Top at Luna Park.

That should be good as well.

Danger

Juniors
Did anyone go to Tribe Called Quest when they were out? It was mad, one of the best concerts i've ever been too.

Also, not fully hip hop though, Krafty Kuts are playing at Chinese Laundry next month, got my tix last week, can't wait!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Saw Wu-Tang Clan last week. I'm a metal fan. But the concert was awesome. So much energy and showmanship. f**king ace show.

He's been in fine form with La Coka Nostra over the past few years.

Anywhom, for Hip Hop fans looking for new artists, or to perhaps revisit artists they havn't checked for a while, I invite you to check out my new podcast.

Titled "Tsunami Mega", the first series is called "Tsunami Showcase" where I put the spotlight on an artist and blend tracks from said artist's back catalogue with interview snippets to give listeners an overview of what said artist is about.

Volume One features legendary underground emcee/producer/activist Mr. Lif.

You can check it out here: http://tsunamimega.blogspot.com/

It's only 40-odd mb and goes for near 50 minutes. The Zshare link is available via teh blog above, so you can download it for your i-whatever or stream it whilst pretending to do work.

Next editions will feature Boot Camp/Black Moon legend Buckshot, West Coast independent pioneer Murs, former Jedi Mind Tricks producer Stoupe The Enemy of Mankind, video game addict Random aka MegaRan and a special putting the spotlight on local Hip Hop.

Get amongst!

PS: No Clint Dogg

Latest posts