What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rationalisation of Sydney

Stallion

First Grade
On and on you go with an idea that has no traction, no popular support and no financial or logical basis. You have been challenged time and time again to prove one statement you make with a shred of evidence but you fail every time.
This is your obsession. It has no basis in logic or fact.

? I think you are really not paying attention or comprehending ? That's your failing! Not mine. The Central Coast Bears is not an idea of mine. It's been about since 1997. A billionaire businessman in John Singleton was very much keen to see this happen. It's been poor administration that has not seen this relatively easy addition/consolidation to the competition become a reality.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
? I think you are really not paying attention or comprehending ? That's your failing! Not mine. They Central Coast Bears is not an idea of mine. It's been .about since 1997. A billionaire businessman in John Singleton was very much keen to see this happen. It's been poor administration that has not seen this relatively easy addition/consolidation to the competition become a reality.
On and on you go. It’s never going to happen except in your own obsessed little world.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
You certainly are a junior !? Aren't you! It's a valid idea and deserves a decent discourse. Trying to bully others into not discussing it won't work silly man.
You can talk about it all day for all I care. What the hell you already do. Problem is it won’t happen. Ever.

T-Boon

Coach
Won't work. The North sydney people have a rivalry with Manly Warringah. It's survived for a longtime. I know of plenty of North Sydney fans (still alive!) that would detest such an arrangement. Their needs to be a Bears team playing out of the Central Coast. That would make North Sydney fans happy and reignite a popular derby with arch rivals Manly Warringah. On top of this the Central Coast become part of the Big League and Newcastle have a derby rivalry as well. Win/win.

I think the Sydney Sea Eagles playing out of North Sydney in a bears type jersey rather than the Manly shade of maroon would be successful.

Stallion

First Grade
I think the Sydney Sea Eagles playing out of North Sydney in a bears type jersey rather than the Manly shade of maroon would be successful.

With respect : There is no reignition of a local derby in blending these clubs together. It's been tried before and failed dismally. Two longtime rivals deserve to maintain their rivalry on some fornaments. If it means the Bears playing out of the Central Coast then so.be it. A modern stadium awaits the club that gets there with pre-existing fanbases ,if it's the Bears.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
With respect : There is no reignition of a local derby in blending these clubs together. It's been tried before and failed dismally. Two longtime rivals deserve to maintain their rivalry on some fornaments. If it means the Bears playing out of the Central Coast then so.be it. A modern stadium awaits the club that gets there with pre-existing fanbases ,if it's the Bears.
Bears won’t be back so this won’t happen.

Stallion

First Grade
Why the quotation marks? Who are you quoting?

It was deliberate you fool! You should also note a lack of a full stop . All very deliberate. Pestering people with valid ideas and opinions will.not bode well for you. As mentioned earlier, I have given some 'likes' to some of your comments previously. Suggest you move on. Having a go at someone whom has valid opinions and ideas is not a good or proactive pastime. But whatever rocks your boat I suppose.

T-Boon

Coach

Nah I think the Bears should be the Brisbane team and we go to 17. Brisbane Bears - the growlers. I like it.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
It was deliberate you fool! You should also note a lack of a full stop . All very deliberate. Pestering people with valid ideas and opinions will.not bode well for you. As mentioned earlier, I have given some 'likes' to some of your comments previously. Suggest you move on. Having a go at someone whom has valid opinions and ideas is not a good or proactive pastime. But whatever rocks your boat I suppose.
Why did you call me a ‘fool’? That was a quote by the way. Interesting that you think you can ‘move on’ anybody who disagrees with you. That really is childish. Your idea is flawed in my opinion. It will never happen. That’s my opinion and I’ll keep expressing it in opposition to your view. I’m not ‘moving on’. I’m still not sure you know what quotation marks are for by the way.