What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rationalisation of Sydney

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Not really . Just relating to a certain level . I'm not here to impress. Just get valid points out. Thought you were on your way?! Maybe you might learn a thing or two?
So far I’ve learnt you are a peanut with a massive ego who has no substance to support anything you say. If I didn’t know better I’d assume you were taking the p!ss. Sadly it’s clear you are serious. I’ll play along while it suits me.

Stallion

First Grade
So far I’ve learnt you are a peanut with a massive ego who has no substance to support anything you say. If I didn’t know better I’d assume you were taking the p!ss. Sadly it’s clear you are serious. I’ll play along while it suits me.

Such a tough and noble act! So impressed!

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I'll tell what ! Coles Supermarkets sell NRL products. The quickest selling ones are the clubs that are doing well . All the clubs have this potential sales volume. If you cannot understand that ( with her is clear ) you are talking crap as per your normal theme!

Show me the figures.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Figures clearly show AFL clubs making a lot more than NRL clubs in merch sales. Last year WC Eagles $4.6mill compared to Parra Eels $700k in merch sales. Bigger fanbase = more merch sales. Same is true for diffewrent clubs in NRL. Some are selling three to four times more merch than others Not hard to understand even for someone of Stallions limited intellect.

He is claiming that the Sydney clubs are bigger than the non-Sydney clubs due to merchandise sales. I'm just waiting to see the numbers he is going to produce so that I can have a look over them.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Solid ignorance from your part buddy! I have provided fact. Coles is selling NRL goods. They are a nationwide supermarket chain. And existing rugby league clubs are popular especially when winning. All fact champ.

No doubt they do sell NRL goods, and no doubt that these goods sell well. The reason it is laughable is that you put that forward (without any figures to back it up) as to why the Sydney rivalries are bigger than say Broncos v Cowboys or Broncos v Storm. I've given you crowd numbers and all you've come back with is Coles selling NRL toys or something.

Send me the figures that you've viewed that make you so convinced of this and if you are right I'm happy to be corrected.

Stallion

First Grade
In other words as usual you have absolutely no evidence to support anything you’ve written. It really is pathetic.

No. You are. The evidence is in the information. You and some others can't work it out. The answer is in the information. If you can't work out a nationwide business selling NRL product is and can be lucrative , especially for winning clubs, then I can't be any more clearer. COMPREHENSION SEEMS TO.BE YOUR FAILING. And being a sly dog!

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
No. You are. The evidence is in the information. You and some others can't work it out. The answer is in the information. If you can't work out a nationwide business selling NRL product is and can be lucrative , especially for winning clubs, then I can't be any more clearer. COMPREHENSION SEEMS TO.BE YOUR FAILING. And being a sly dog!
What a load of codswallop.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He is claiming that the Sydney clubs are bigger than the non-Sydney clubs due to merchandise sales. I'm just waiting to see the numbers he is going to produce so that I can have a look over them.

Can only compare broncos against some Sydney clubs as the other clubs don’t produce public annual reports. You can see the merch sale figures in my thread called cost of running a club

Ps coles in perth doesnt sell anything nrl, only afl. I suspect it would be same in Melbourne and Adelaide.

greenBV4

Bench
Ps coles in perth doesnt sell anything nrl, only afl. I suspect it would be same in Melbourne and Adelaide.
yep same in Melbourne, some stores will have origin stuff around origin time, and storm stuff starts to appear if they make the prelim & GF

Latest posts