What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 18 v Storm

Munky

Coach
We can joke, but I'm sure the great one would never besmirch the honor of his chosen lady.

The false idol Jesus was said to have been born to a maiden.

Yeoweh doesn't need to besmirch his lady for the seed to spread.

Such is the power of the great one.

soc123_au

Staff member
I like the fact that Bellamy doesn't look for excuses or someone to blame when the Storm lose. He actually gave full credit to the Panthers for their win, not the first time either. Compare that to Trent Robinson.
I'm probably in the minority, but I quite like Bellamy. His melt downs in the box are epic, but he has always been pretty gracious in press conferences no matter the result. I guess with his record it's easier to be a bit jovial when the losses aren't all that regular.

Karen Robinson is a whingy little bitch no matter the result.

MugaB

Coach
I'm probably in the minority, but I quite like Bellamy. His melt downs in the box are epic, but he has always been pretty gracious in press conferences no matter the result. I guess with his record it's easier to be a bit jovial when the losses aren't all that regular.

Massively agree on this.... ol tomato face robbo is a fkn sore loser...
Craig bellamy is a champion, although most of his players are grubby qlders...
If there is to be another expansion team on the way, bellamy is the man you want to build that franchise

Who's Karen?

soc123_au

Staff member
Who's Karen?
Trent Robinson

13065.jpg

Chins get the wins

First Grade

He's a cheat though who 100% knew about the contracts

soc123_au

Staff member
He's a cheat though who 100% knew about the contracts
Probably, I cant see how he wouldn't have known. Still above his pay grade from a management perspective imo. I hate the Storm, but it's not like they cheated to poach, they developed them. Same as I wouldn't be too upset if we did a few under the table shennanigans to keep what we developed, provided we didn't get caught.

That aside, I reckon he seems like a good bloke.

BxTom

Bench
Probably, I cant see how he wouldn't have known. Still above his pay grade from a management perspective imo. I hate the Storm, but it's not like they cheated to poach, they developed them. Same as I wouldn't be too upset if we did a few under the table shennanigans to keep what we developed, provided we didn't get caught.

That aside, I reckon he seems like a good bloke.

I know many Oberon locals scratch their and say words to the effect 'that I don't where he got those ideas from because he didn't achieve much here'...