What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.2 v Eels

hindy111

Post Whore
I expect the game to be close . Gutho and Mitch didn't finish the game to well and their fitness might be an issue. Harper Simonsson and Russell don't fill me with fear. Win the forward battle and the rest will take care of itself.

Russel is going to be quite a good kid.
Harper and Simmonson are bog average.
Bryce is the danger man. He is set for a huge year. I'm calling it now. He will be as good as any origin 2nd rower picked.

murraymob

Coach
Yes he has one shrunken testicle and the other inflates when playing anyone whos below the top8, all in all a small package... nothing to worry about

Except..... Ivan like to tinker with our roster early, im fairly sure the teams he has been picking lately is just to give some 1st game time to our back ups, coz come round 4 or 5 it'll just be the top picks playing regularly all the way (unless injury or origin)

i mean how we lost that game against Melbourne, without any impact forward or a utility like laurie is beyond me, as much i didn't think soni luke would see 1st grade again, seeing him styful the opposition on the first few touches, i saw hope, then after the disallowed try, i gave up purely coz it seems the first few rounds are regarded as trials for ivan, and im sick of the losing when i know he just grading the players

Russel is going to be quite a good kid.
Harper and Simmonson are bog average.
Bryce is the danger man. He is set for a huge year. I'm calling it now. He will be as good as any origin 2nd rower picked.
You do know he is good a few games shit for a few the good again yep that qualifies for NSW origin

maple_69

Bench
This might seem a bit harsh but does anyone think we need to be careful of how much ball we give Edwards? He’s had a real Tedesco vibe about him these last couple games. He seems to be getting more involved as a playmaker and while he’s become proficient as a link man, he is not a playmaker. Love the guy, he’s the best in the game at what he does (the try saver on Meaney is a great example) but I think we need to keep his role a bit simpler.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This might seem a bit harsh but does anyone think we need to be careful of how much ball we give Edwards? He’s had a real Tedesco vibe about him these last couple games. He seems to be getting more involved as a playmaker and while he’s become proficient as a link man, he is not a playmaker. Love the guy, he’s the best in the game at what he does (the try saver on Meaney is a great example) but I think we need to keep his role a bit simpler.
It looks like he was trying to take pressure off Cole and Luai in these last few games.

I think the spine in general has just been rusty. They’ll work through it.

Fangs

Coach
Bogey team in the regular season. We struggle with second phase. Parramatta are predictable you know they will throw them.

Need to find 3 tries and we will win this one. 16-18 points wins us most games.

Iamback

Coach

I can see merit in him developing some ball skills

Hooked

Juniors
I would have to thought, Cole would have been a strong chance for the 14 . If he wasn't injured.

murraymob

Coach
Soni Luke is there as we all know the eels like a good poke in the butt.Watch them all distracted as they put there hands in the air saying poke me poke me