What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.2 v Eels

Kilkenny

Coach
Bring back Whare and Simmo.
Simmo was back in the day when wingers didn’t jump 6ft in the air before grounding the ball an inch inside the try line and sideline. Not that our current wingers can, but other clubs seem to have wingers that can.

He could find his way to the try line thou, even if some thought he was a plodder. Good player and even better human was David.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Simmo was back in the day when wingers didn’t jump 6ft in the air before grounding the ball an inch inside the try line and sideline. Not that our current wingers can, but other clubs seem to have wingers that can.

He could find his way to the try line thou, even if some thought he was a plodder. Good player and even better human was David.
Ended up loving The Limmo in the end but I honestly believe To'o the the best winger I've seen in my 38 years. He has completely changed the position

age.s

First Grade
Is May going to line up against Staggs or Cobbo?

Either way, by far his biggest test defensively, especially when Mam and Walsh are thrown in. I'm guessing we'll have a much better idea of his value at center afterwards.

Munky

Coach
10 in a row would be on the cards if we did that. They were so fun to watch for a few seasons.

Whare was the best centre in the comp since Jamie Lyon for making the right decision attacking the line.

Would go himself if it was the play or send the Limo over.

soc123_au

Staff member
Whare was the best centre in the comp since Jamie Lyon for making the right decision attacking the line.

Would go himself if it was the play or send the Limo over.
Limmo always knew where to be to be put over as well. They were great together. Whare was always good for some big hits as well.

Shithouse Fullback though. Ha ha