What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.2 v Eels

globalpanther

Juniors
D Edwards
S Turuva
I Tago
T May
B To’o
J Luai
N Cleary
M Leota
M Kenny
J Fisher-Harris
S Sorensen
L Martin
I Yeo

D Laurie
L Smith
L Henry (Needs to improve)
L Garner
18.L Sommerton

Luke Bowden

First Grade
D Edwards
S Turuva
I Tago
T May
B To’o
J Luai
N Cleary
M Leota
M Kenny
J Fisher-Harris
S Sorensen
L Martin
I Yeo

D Laurie
L Smith
L Henry (Needs to improve)
L Garner
18.L Sommerton
I love Daine Laurie, one of my favourite players, but I don’t see what he offers off the bench other than injury cover.

He’s absolutely wasted at hooker.

Black Panther

Juniors
I can understand poor selections, but how on earth are a team who have been to 4 straight GF’s not prepared. It should be an auto pilot situation by now. Similar to last year.

murraymob

Coach
With barely any ball the created 3 overlaps. Parra didn't create one. Penrith will win and win well. Wouldn't be suprised if Parra don't score a try.
They will score they match up well everytime.Its a matter if we can score

Someone2

Juniors
Wow what an effort from Moses playing nearly 80mins injured

Cleary would get stretched of with a broken finger nail

WestyLife

First Grade
I'll go against the grain and say round 1 any team other than the storm lose that game. Get Kenny and Sorenson back it'll be even better. They dominated field position, defended well and created a few chances and the storm defended like Bellamy were holding their families hostage or something. I don't see that kind of defence being the week in week out standard for the majority of the comp.

There are a few faults but nothing particularly world ending disastrous like it's been disappointing to see Soni Luke not become as good as I thought he would, Sommerton has definitely gone past him already.

To throw the halves under the bus for Luke's faults I also think is unfair. He's too far into unpredictable and trying to play his own game that seems to cause an issue with cohesion with the rest of the spine. A comment on reddit said it well that its a 3 time premiership winning, state of origin halves pairing but he wants to run the team. No you play your role and inject your flair sparingly as opportunities arise.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Games against Parramatta scare me no end. The history of so many dreadful losses. Just like nightmare on Elm street.

Please can we have Scotty too hotty injury free, and Kenny back.

Parramatta even in recent years, have the game plan to beat Penrith at their top. Never mind when the club, players and coach are attempting to work out the new combinations.