What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

JokerEel

Coach
BA needs to f**k off these shit players now if he wants to make any stand for his future..

Lane
Lussick
Sivo

First 3 that must go all are senior players and are hopeless....

Penisini is also one player that needs to take a good hard look at himself.

Zoso

Juniors
BA needs to f**k off these shit players now if he wants to make any stand for his future..

Lane
Lussick
Sivo

First 3 that must go all are senior players and are hopeless....

Penisini is also one player that needs to take a good hard look at himself.
Right call but too little too late, I suspect.
Lane he did break his jaw, RCG did the same and took a while to come back, so maybe it does a lot more to your psyche than we know.
That said, I doubt he’ll get back to his best, so yeah. Get him off our books with the other two.
Penisini looked physically stronger earlier in the year. Something is not right with him.

JokerEel

Coach
Right call but too little too late, I suspect.
Lane he did break his jaw, RCG did the same and took a while to come back, so maybe it does a lot more to your psyche than we know.
That said, I doubt he’ll get back to his best, so yeah. Get him off our books with the other two.
Penisini looked physically stronger earlier in the year. Something is not right with him.

REG is another player I would let go early from his contract along with Paulo both have offered nothing this year.

Paulo was basically through hole today then turned his back to offload and fell over... Guy is trying for the easy option every time and as a captain should be leading.

The fact he is starting on the bench tells he isn't a leader

Zoso

Juniors
He has shown no leadership on the park, and seems overawed when Moses and now gutho are out, I doubt he will ever reach his potential, at least not at Parra
Dyl played exceptionally well for NZ against Australia in the final last year. He lead the team well, set up tries and showed what he could do when given responsibility. He just doesn’t seem to be consistent enough.

Gazzamatta

Coach
REG is another player I would let go early from his contract along with Paulo both have offered nothing this year.

Paulo was basically through hole today then turned his back to offload and fell over... Guy is trying for the easy option every time and as a captain should be leading.

Im still a fan of Reg and believe hes absolutely worth keeping. Paulo, Id have doing entrance gate bag checks at the next Commbank home game.

Zoso

Juniors
Penisini is easily the most overrated player in our side. I wouldn't care if he was moved on. He is too slow and his defensive ability has now wavered. He needs to be dropped. Russell is also terrible. Sivo is absolute shit.
He’s still young, I like him. Maybe some different players around him and/or coaching would do him some good.

Avenger

Immortal
Dyl played exceptionally well for NZ against Australia in the final last year. He lead the team well, set up tries and showed what he could do when given responsibility. He just doesn’t seem to be consistent enough.
I reckon next year will be his last season with us. He has a player option for 2026 and will probably take it and I couldn't care, he's a peanut.

Zoso

Juniors

I’d probably keep Reg. Doubt we could offload both him and Paulo. Given the choice, I’d keep Reg. We need some mongrel in our team, Jnr has zero.
Edit: typo

Noise

Coach
I reckon next year will be his last season with us. He has a player option for 2026 and will probably take it and I couldn't care, he's a peanut.
Yea I reckon he either goes back to NZ or ends up at the Roosters . He lives over there and enjoys the dance floors over that way.

Zoso

Juniors
I’d go with ‘flaky’ over ‘peanut’. Good outside Mitch and again, maybe better with some different players around him.
When he runs he gets through the line often but lacks support.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d go with ‘flaky’ over ‘peanut’. Good outside Mitch and again, maybe better with some different players around him.
When he runs he gets through the line often but lacks support.
He's a f**king idiot. Last week he was grabbing his crotch during training and acting like the f**kwit he is. It was on the Channel 9 news. He still hasn't grown up and is the favourite to next land on the shit list.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sharon Woods played more for NSW then Paulo and about 16 tests for Australia there isn't a bigger fraud then Sharon when it came to picking up rep jerseys in this era.

Paulo was definitely elite enough to be picked between 2020 and 2022.

Since then though he has fallen off a cliff.

I'm not fan of Aaron Woods - but least Woods made his runs, and made his tackles.

This gigantic mincer that we call a co-captain would rather trundle up to the line with ferocity that makes a Maika Sivo hit-up look deadly, and then dump the ball off.

He is a pretender.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Looks like he has put on 10kgs since the season started

He just had a shit attitude.

Obviously, when the Storm were breaking our line at will, he couldn't do much.

But when we did get ball, his mentality should have been, "I'm co-captain - I'm going to run through some of these blokes, and lead by example."

Instead, his attitude was, "I'm going to play like the biggest 5/8 in the world!"

He can f**k off.

Soto

Bench

💯..put ur foot down and go. That was amateur hour at its best