What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Zoso

Juniors
We miss Reed. He isn't that great a player.But he has energy and gets under the skin of players.
I don’t know if we miss his crash plays but I’d take him over Lussick. Agree with you on Sivo, Lane, maybe Junior.
And yeah, whoever signed those merkins to long term deals should be shown the door with BA.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think the Dogs are playing nice footy. Tbh Jnr might be ok for them. But I wouldn't pay to much.i said it last year the Dogs are closer to a comp then Parra
No you said it in 2022 and then we got as close as the Bulldogs have since 2004 ffs

eel01s

Bench
I would argue today was a worse performance then the garbage we saw in 2019 at Magic Round

At least that day Cameron Smith was still playing, Munster was fully fit, Addo Carr and Papenhuzen were playing

The storm still had the Bromwich brothers still at there peak with Nelson, Finucane, Kaufusi, Welch and Brandon Smith playing.

The storm side today was basically 5 classes below that side of 2019.
Yes - plenty of players surely on less than $300k in today's Storm team. Look how well they played when asked to step up.

We have a lot of overhyped players on overs, imo Penisini, Sivo, Lane just for starters, with Blaize to join them.

Zoso

Juniors
Consistent with that analysis from a few weeks ago, we fell apart about the 50-55 minute mark, again.
BA has had his time but I’m not sure anyone else could get much out of this team.
That is the conundrum for this year and beyond.

Its Magic GIF by Your Happy Workplace