What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

eels4life87

Juniors
We're going to need to win 9 from 12 games more than likely to play finals. I don't think we've got it in us. 7, maybe 8 at a stretch, but 9 from 12 will be a bridge too far IMO
Ironically our draw gets a lot easier from here except for round 21 against Melbourne and round 23 against the panthers

Incorrect

Coach
Don’t go revising history after one win mate. Parra were favourites tonight. The distance was Moses and Gutherson, not Hands you clown.
I would assert Moses had more confidence in Hands' mobility out of acting half to go down the short side and put on that play for Simonssons try than if it was stumpy Lussick standing in the play the ball.... No difference my f**king arse....

Bandwagon

Staff member
We're going to need to win 9 from 12 games more than likely to play finals. I don't think we've got it in us. 7, maybe 8 at a stretch, but 9 from 12 will be a bridge too far IMO

12 wins could get us there, we'd need to fix our shitfull F&A, but still, so that's 8 more wins.

2021 the Titans made the eight with 10 wins 14 losses and a -3 PD. So shit can happen.

Incorrect

Coach
12 wins could get us there, we'd need to fix our shitfull F&A, but still, so that's 8 more wins.

2021 the Titans made the eight with 10 wins 14 losses and a -3 PD. So shit can happen.
Did all teams get 3 byes that year??

EDIT - Just read this again. And noticed you said only 10 wins that year for the Titans, that's quite an anomaly but yes, goes to show, anything can happen.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would assert Moses had more confidence in Hands' mobility out of acting half to go down the short side and put on that play for Simonssons try than if it was stumpy Lussick standing in the play the ball.... No difference my f**king arse....
Reading a Pou post.

Leonardo Dicaprio Spinning GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
lol yeah like Moses’ three try assists against Manly with a broken foot. Who was the dummy half in that one?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Did all teams get 3 byes that year??

EDIT - Just read this again. And noticed you said only 10 wins that year for the Titans, that's quite an anomaly but yes, goes to show, anything can happen.

Yeah, it's an outlier, but statistically speaking 12 wins with a 0 PD is the mean after 24 rounds played , so 12 wins with +1 PD should get you in more years than not.

Latest posts