What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Rabbits GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 2/7/22

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id excuse Drown from criticism last night. It appears whenever Gutho overplays his hand Drown is quiet and the team as a whole fails.
The only line drop out we received last night came from Moses while at the same time Gutho positioned himself on the left screaming for the ball after a diabolical kicking game from him. BA needs to ensure Gutho only does what Gutho does best. If I were to attribute blame for last nights loss, Gutho has to be the architect and what a poor one he was.

Happy MEel

First Grade
If BA is smart (he’s probably not) he’s starting to make some enquiries about his future. Now would be a pretty good time for him to start looking around and negotiating with the Bulldogs, Tigers and Warriors. If he leaves it too long, he may have the decision made for him and the other clubs could already have their future locked in. I think it’s best for everyone that the club and BA “mutually agree” that we will be parting ways at the end of the year, BA finds another gig and we start talks with Ciraldo and Flanno.

Id excuse Drown from criticism last night. It appears whenever Gutho overplays his hand Drown is quiet and the team as a whole fails.
The only line drop out we received last night came from Moses while at the same time Gutho positioned himself on the left screaming for the ball after a diabolical kicking game from him. BA needs to ensure Gutho only does what Gutho does best. If I were to attribute blame for last nights loss, Gutho has to be the architect and what a poor one he was.

to think his manager Ayoub made our management beg and up our $$ for him is crazy. Whilst most of the fans were saying to let the overrated hack leave. The fans didn’t fall for the bluff but our management did. Levels

Eelementary

Post Whore
Neither are captain material.
I would make Moses captain.
Yes he was terrible last night but he has more upside than Guth who plays his best footy scooting from dummy half. Something our exiting 9 has no idea how to do that.
When we don't offload and play 1 out, the opposition just numbers up on us and smashes us into submission.
Demetriou admitted that in his presser last night.
Again outclassed, out smarted and out coached.
Can the so called experts running this team and club leave immediately.
Its downright embarrassing

I don't think Moses has the maturity, or temperament, to be a captain.

He has temper tantrums, and hissy fits, too often.

I reckon we have a pretty good captain candidate in Ryan Matterson, tbh.

Angry_eel

First Grade
In the years gone by, in the wet, I would have bet on us to stay we are likely to win this game. The teams tactics have turned to shit.

Cloeel

Juniors
If BA is smart (he’s probably not) he’s starting to make some enquiries about his future. Now would be a pretty good time for him to start looking around and negotiating with the Bulldogs, Tigers and Warriors. If he leaves it too long, he may have the decision made for him and the other clubs could already have their future locked in. I think it’s best for everyone that the club and BA “mutually agree” that we will be parting ways at the end of the year, BA finds another gig and we start talks with Ciraldo and Flanno.

Lol why would BA start making enquiries now after a poor loss? Its like a player wanting to negotiate a contract extension when they are playing shit.

Makes absolute no sense.

Incorrect

Coach
I don't think Moses has the maturity, or temperament, to be a captain.

He has temper tantrums, and hissy fits, too often.

I reckon we have a pretty good captain candidate in Ryan Matterson, tbh.
Matterson is missing too many games to be captain IMO.

Left field but I'd go with Drown

Happy MEel

First Grade
Lol why would BA start making enquiries now after a poor loss? Its like a player wanting to negotiate a contract extension when they are playing shit.

Makes absolute no sense.
Do you reckon clubs only look at the last game? But going by your logic, a few more in a row and his stocks plummet further. He’s had some good wins mixed in with the shit. The further that is from memory the worse off he’ll be.

It makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts