What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Leichhardt Oval 9/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He did bust out these moves in the dressing sheds once...

computer error GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Imagine if we actually used all our bench ?!
You mean have 17 on the field instead of 16? I’m pretty sure you can only have 13 on at the same time, so using three or four benchies doesn’t seem to make much difference. Did you know Penrith lost the 2020 grand final against only 16 men?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You have to stop starting at the conclusion and then cherry picking data to support it. It’s a very oversimplistic way of looking at things.
It took me years of observation to realise there are stronger clubs. Missing the finals in 2003 and 2004 was the start of the process, but I was only convinced in about 2016-2018.

lucablight

First Grade
It took me years of observation to realise there are stronger clubs. Missing the finals in 2003 and 2004 was the start of the process, but I was only convinced in about 2016-2018.
There are many different factors that go into on field success. It’s a cop out to say our lack of finals success is due to other clubs being stronger. A lot of those struggles were because of poor decisions by management.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There are many different factors that go into on field success. It’s a cop out to say our lack of finals success is due to other clubs being stronger. A lot of those struggles were because of poor decisions by management.
Poor management seems to be part of our DNA. You can't divorce it from any other constants around the club.

Latest posts