What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2024: 530pm Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ Cbus Super Stadium July 13th

JokerEel

Coach
Titans have won 6 games this year people talking them up after beating us.

They won 9 last season looking at their run home will be lucky to win another game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Nothing has changed, still the poor defense, silly handling errors and poor mistakes that arent even in NSW Cup standard. That Penisini play was a joke. WTF goes through players heads half the time?? Needs more sprays from Moses if it happens again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Titans have won 6 games this year people talking them up after beating us.

They won 9 last season looking at their run home will be lucky to win another game.

They were 0-6 (like us in 2018), but had a horrendous injury toll

Unlucky in some close games, and are 6 from their last 10 as some key players are coming back

I think they will win a few more games, shouldnt make the 8 but be remarkable if they did

The Predictor

Juniors
I would probably say that Baz has played himself out of any roll at Parra, credit in regards blooding a couple of rookies, nevertheless we are playing just as bad as we did under the bald fraud, he is gone

King-Gutho94

Coach
They were 0-6 (like us in 2018), but had a horrendous injury toll

Unlucky in some close games, and are 6 from their last 10 as some key players are coming back

I think they will win a few more games, shouldnt make the 8 but be remarkable if they did
I think the Titans will be dangerous next year.

Dessie is getting them believing in his game plan and structures. Which they lost a quarter of the season figuring out. And getting there D sorted.

If I was to do an early smokie for the top 4 next year it could be them.
I reckon Des has more explosive and natural talent to work with then what he had at the Dogs in 2012 and 2014 that he got to a GF.

They just need to figure out the halves situation.

I still think they lack a genuine 7 but I suppose if Foran is guiding them around the park.

It can let the let Brimson, Campbell, Kini off the chain and the speedster Khan-Pereira who I reckon is a gun.

They have enough forward grunt to win the compete with the big boys as well.

JokerEel

Coach
Guymer the only one missing from the team at the signing session/meet and greet this morning probably reflects that the injury is fairly serious..

Also told Blaize he has to stay, so that all sorted now.

What's the clubs plan with Guymer and Hopgood..

Guymer is going to be too good soon to only play 20 minutes a game for Hopgood when he takes a break.