What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25: EELS v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 18/8/23

Happy MEel

First Grade
I hate the lazy POS, he is everything that is wrong with this club.
There’s not too many players I actually like in this team. I’d say Moses, Gutho, RCG, Penisini, Hands, Hopgood and Carty. The rest I’d be happy to leave and bring in new blood. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. Maybe the lads who love playing for Brad would ask for a release if we sacked him. Let’s kill two birds…

Edit: I’ll add Morretti as well.

Wally21

Bench
There’s not too many players I actually like in this team. I’d say Moses, Gutho, RCG, Penisini, Hands, Hopgood and Carty. The rest I’d be happy to leave and bring in new blood. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. Maybe the lads who love playing for Brad would ask for a release if we sacked him. Let’s kill two birds…
Happy, I’m not sure I’d keep Penisini. But otherwise you are spot on. I wouldn’t feed the rest.