What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25: EELS v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 18/8/23

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But bea can polish turds
Mr Sheen

charlie sheen smoke GIF

Chipmunk

Coach
It's hard to believe the betting in this match. At best we're a $4 hope.

I seriously don't see us getting close here. We'll definitely come out firing, but that will only last somewhere between 8 and 17 minutes, at which time it will all just become too hard for all concerned and we will fall into an absolute heap and do f**k all after that.

We're as cooked as 6 hour roasted veggies, it's just deck chair shuffling really. The coach has got the GPS on, but the satellites have been knocked out and that dressing room has been lost just like his hair.

The Roosters will target us behind the play the ball from the outset and our middles in defence will have more in common with Swiss cheese than NRL footballers by the end of the game.

After our middles are destroyed our edges will wish they could just play NSW Cup where they all actually belong.

Our defence will be lacklustre and lazy, and lack the level of communication and coordination needed to even be competitive.

Our attack will be predictable and pedestrian, and we'll be lucky to even look like making a line break.

Our back 5 will provide f**k all metres and our lack of an adequate kicking game will have the Roosters in our half most of the game.

The majority of our players will just simply embarrass themselves tonight.

I wish I was wrong, but we're no chance. None, Nada, Nil.

It's up to the senior players to lift and prove me wrong.
Yep, I think I got all of this pretty close to the mark.

Wally21

Bench
Just sent a formal request not to auto-renew my membership and that my decision to renew will be based on who the coaching staff will be. Won’t mean much but it’s the only practical thing I can think of to individually do something about this debacle of a club I love. I suppose if a considerable number of members do the same it might have some influence.
Please send me a DM happy on how to do the same thing?