What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: EELS v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium 23/3/2023

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You mean Yeo at first receiver in front of the posts to cleary who put Hosking in next to the posts ?
The try was scored between Drown and Wanker, hardly up the middle like you claimed. Too many wine Spritzers last night,?

84 Baby

Referee
One other point on Moses continually kicking to the left winger. Late in the second half Edwards was positioned to the left of the posts, and To'o didn't bother getting all the way back. It would have been a great tactic to kick to all that open space.
I thought that too. It’s one of those things just to have in the back pocket if the opportunity arose but also the kick chase on that side (which includes Waqa & Sivo) need to have the awareness that it’s on

King-Gutho94

Coach
Remaining Home games at Commbank

We should be confident in winning our next 7 games there until the last home game against the chooks which is our most challenging home game remaining.

We will probably have a slip up but seriously the fortress at home should be restored with that draw we should only be losing 1 game maximum in that lot up to the roosters.

Round 7 - Dogs
Round 9 - Knights
Round 13 - Cowboys with no Origin Players
Round 16 - Manly with no Origin Players (Turbo x 2 & DCE)
Round 19 - Warriors
Round 20 - Gold Coast
Round 23 - Dragons
Round 26 - Roosters

Gazzamatta

Coach
who's your daddy now bitches?

Fr7jcc2akAAh2Af
I f'n love this sh*t. Perfect

Legal Eel

Juniors
Was he good enough last year? Arthur outplayed him in reserve grade this year. It means he's a better player.
No it doesn’t - that is a false equivalency and only a troll would make it

Hands is clearly a better 14 than Jakey boy but BA couldn’t kill his sons career dead - and the defenders just follow the line that the coach is infallible

King-Gutho94

Coach
Paulo got 2 weeks.

No point risking fighting the charge for an extra week he wont get off.

Cop the medicine next week against the chooks and should be able to handle the Tigers without him.

Who steps up to start next week.

Makatoa or Greig

Chipmunk

Coach
Paulo got 2 weeks.

Cop the medicine next week against the chooks and should be able to handle the Tigers without him.

Makatoa or Greig
I think we need to be better tactically here, maybe fill the role with 3 players, using 3 interchanges, across 80 minutes (i.e 25-30 minutes each). Matterson I think will need to play more in the middle.

Lane might even be due back, which changes a few things. I think Cartwright is more suited to the right side anyway.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think we need to be better tactically here, maybe fill the role with 3 players, using 3 interchanges, across 80 minutes (i.e 25-30 minutes each). Matterson I think will need to play more in the middle.

Lane might even be due back, which changes a few things. I think Cartwright is more suited to the right side anyway.
Lane is back for tigers game.

Will get his clearance next week then have 11-12 days to prepare for Easter Monday game.

Tooooks

Bench
Paulo got 2 weeks.

Makatoa or Greig
Makatoa has been good the last two weeks (got zero minutes in round 1 and bugger all in round 2). I think he'll start. Greig played about 14 minutes and looked gassed.

Latest posts