What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Titans GAME DAY THREAD @ CBus Stadium 9/4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerEel

Coach
In the second half, when Moses stripped or knocked out the ball from a Titans player in their ingoal, so he doesnt run off and get a quick tap going from his 20. Should that have been a sin bin? Pretty sure that is a bin offence?

If we dodged a bullet there, evens out Paulo being sent for 10

Though astonished Herbert I think it was, that hit Opacic in the head in our ingoal. Should have been in the bin., worst case a penalty
Ref said it was a long pass so no quick tap.

Happened to us last year and we didn't even get a penalty 😂

lucablight

First Grade
Did you watch Rickys Presser yesterday? The guy waffles and makes no sense whatsoever. Have a listen. Diabolical for someone in such a position. His Pommy Captain siting besides him must be thinking WTF?
I think Ricky is very lucky. He doesn’t get much scrutiny and he’s had a long coaching career that a lot of other coaches wouldn’t have with his results.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think Ricky is very lucky. He doesn’t get much scrutiny and he’s had a long coaching career that a lot of other coaches wouldn’t have with his results.
Helps when he has his mates Crawley and kent in the media who defend everything he does.

No wonder raiders players had the shits last year when anything canberra related on NRL360 was leaked by Ricky and had a everyone bar Ricky was at fault.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Helps when he has his mates Crawley and kent in the media who defend everything he does.

No wonder raiders players had the shits last year when anything canberra related on NRL360 was leaked by Ricky and had a everyone bar Ricky was at fault.
Someone else must be coaching the team. Surely the players recognise hes an imbecile. Their wives/girlfriends certainly do.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I really enjoyed BAs presser. One of his best. Said all the right things. I think he nailed it. Very professional last night. Well done BA.
Yeah BA has only ever whinged in the presser after the semi last year and he nailed that spray to the NRL.

I dont think BA has ever been fined for post match comments

Though last night was actually the perfect opportunity for BA to actually tee off as we won the game so it doesn't come off as sour grapes after losing.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Someone else must be coaching the team. Surely the players recognise hes an imbecile. Their wives/girlfriends certainly do.
How on earth Xavier savage cant make that team is beyond me. No spark whatsoever in that team.

As i said previously Parramatta should be on the phone to his manager now asking the question whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts