What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

Bandwagon

Staff member
Replaying the Hass tackle now, he's arms around the waist / midriff, loses his feet, and all his weight on Reg's legs

That's ten every f**king time.

The Predictor

Juniors
Sivo
Brown
Russell
Hodgson

need to be introduced to Nathan Cayless , next week….I don’t give a flying f**k who replaces them

Poor JA cops it, with good reason.,…but would show up these cats any day of the week

I also don’t think Lane will be the same for a long long while, getting smashed in most tackles

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because we lack attention to detail.
You can tell we don't train for it, something else that isn't the coaches job. Besides drinking water and looking like a stunned mullet is pressers i don't know what this clown really does.

Incorrect

Coach
Maybe once Moses contract is confirmed, the hunt for a future (new) coach can properly begin.

If I was Brown (and maybe Moses depending how he's structured his deal), I would have made a change of coach a key aspect of the next player option. The coaching is so one dimensional, and these players simply won't grow to potential without something changing.
That all sounds very idealistic, but I suspect these new Gen Y or Z's or whatever you call them, don't actually give 2 shits who coaches them. If they're getting the best part of 100K deposited in to their account each month, I reckon everything else is small beans on their priority list sadly....

JokerEel

Coach
Sivo
Brown
Russell
Hodgson

need to be introduced to Nathan Cayless , next week….I don’t give a flying f**k who replaces them

Poor JA cops it, with good reason.,…but would show up these cats any day of the week

I also don’t think Lane will be the same for a long long while, getting smashed in most tackles

Sivo was ok took some good bombs.
Doesn't run hard enough though or fend!

Latest posts