What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

PARRA_FAN

Coach
"Hopgood was trying to get him down as quick as possible"

And Haas wasnt ? haha what these muppets going on about. Yvonne is trying to get an answer out of the two and they are going around in circles.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I was viewing on delay.

That Payne Haas hipdrop. Um. Classic hip drop. I don't understand why he wasn't binned... I know it would have been 13 on 11 for 10 minutes. But considering RCG would have scored if not for the hip drop... the ONLY way Haas could stop his progress at that point was to leave his feet and throw his hips onto Regan's legs. So he not only did a hip drop, it was intentional in order to prevent a try.
A foul, and a professional foul.

And he injured the guy.

He should get suspended for it, but I expect he doesn't even get cited.

That’s still unfair on langmack…..anyway where is he these days??

1682079860268.png

Bandwagon

Staff member
T

Thats forward everyday of the week. However, Haas should have been sent for consistency. The hip drop
In its current interpretation is stupid though. Ruining the game.

Nah on the forward pass, but the laugh is that the ruling on the hip drop is to avoid the type of injury Reg copped, both the others were borderline, no injury, but the most obvious one, results in an injury, and play the f**k on?

JokerEel

Coach
Poor Reg looks farked, our season is done. Haas got to stay on the field and it wasn't a penalty. Klown and the bunker should be dropped after that miss.

They could not have penalised Hass or they would have had to bin him and they didn't have the guts to do that...

Latest posts