What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

Delboy

First Grade
Ennis, Parra scored from 2 kicks, hello genius, the Donkeys scored from 3 kicks , never mind just carry on with the Broncos suck up.

JokerEel

Coach
I'd be interested to know both McGregor's and Ennis' honest opinions of what they've seen at the club.

I don't they were shit as coaches at St George and Canberra before coming to us..

Didn't do shit while here then pissed off...

Chipmunk

Coach
I don't they were shit as coaches at St George and Canberra before coming to us..

Didn't do shit while here then pissed off...
Ennis has been around successfull coaches who has won Premierships, Bennett, Flanagan and Hasler.

McGregor has been around Origin and Australian teams and worked under Bennett.

I'd like their opinion on whether a bush coach is really up to the job.

The Predictor

Juniors

Delboy

First Grade
Alexander is on the board of directors at Penrith, should not be a commentating at Parra games as it’s so obvious his dislike of their rivals.

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
I immediately thought of Shane Shackleton when RCG got injured. We won’t amount to anything this year without him and I don’t expect him to be around for a long time.